Stronger

Kotaro was sitting on the couch watching TV, Seito was playing with LEGOs sitting next to his father's right foot then Aiko walked into the living-room to check on them after she washed the dishes. Seito looked up and reached out to his mother hoping to get her attentions, she turned towards him and chuckled before picking him up and holding him against her left hip. The child squealed in delight and immediately clung onto Aiko. She sat next to Kotaro who wrapped his right arm around her shoulders.

"Is there something interesting on TV?" Aiko asked kissing Seito's cheek.

"Nope." Kotaro sighed. "Why don't we play a game together?"

"What should we play, Seito?" Aiko asked ruffling his hair.

"Karaoke!" he squealed throwing his hands in the air.

"Let's prepare everything!" Kotaro smiled poking Seito's cheeks.

Once they prepared the karaoke set, Kotaro started to sing 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran. He kept on looking at Aiko while singing and gave her a peck on the lips as soon as the song came to an end.

"Eww!" Seito said covering his eyes. "Why did you do that?"

"Because I've just sung a love song to your mama!" Kotaro said smiling cheerfully. "I had to."

"But... Eww!" Seito exclaimed again covering his eyes with a pillow.

"Come on! It's my turn!" Aiko chuckled and selected a duet. "Sing with me, Seito!" she smiled placing away the pillow.

"Yay~" he got up from the couch and took the second controller.

Aiko selected the song they decided to sing: 'A Whole New World' from Aladdin. Once they finished Seito tugged on his mother's shirt, she lowered to his level and he pecked her cheek twice.

"Take this, papa!" Seito said and stuck his tongue out at his father.

"Eh? What is that?" Kotaro asked raising a brow.

"I've just sung a song with mom!" he said emphasizing the word 'with'. "So I kissed her twice." he showed a peace sign while smiling widely.

"What?! This is not fair!" Kotaro got up from his spot on the couch and hugged Aiko from behind.

"Oh, chuck!" she thought chuckling. "Not again..."

"Aiko's mine!" Kotaro pouted resting his head on her right shoulder.

"EEEH?!" Seito exclaimed then placed the controller next to his foot. "You can't have her all for yourself! I love her!" he said and hugged his mother's legs.

"I love her too!" Kotaro said hugging her tightly.

"Hey, why don't you just sit there while I go and get something to drink?" Aiko asked trying not to fall because of her child tightening his grip on her legs.

Kotaro looked down at his son who was glaring at him.

"Oh, sh- is that the 'Akashi virus' again?" Kotaro thought trying not to show he was scared of his own son.

"Seito." Kotaro said. "Let's let go of her together, ok?"

"...Deal." Seito smiled and the two of them let go.

"This was fast today." Aiko chuckled walking towards the kitchen.

"Wait, mom!" Seito exclaimed running towards her to hug her right leg.

"Oi, we had a deal!" Kotaro said.

"You never said 'and don't hug her again', so this shouldn't be a problem." Seito stuck his tongue out at him.