Nervous

"Hi, Spence." JJ said.

Reid realized he was staring at JJ's chest and gasped. "Uh, yea, um, hi Jennifer!"

Spence was looking at my boobs, and did he just call me Jennifer? JJ thought, surprised.

OH SHIT! I just called JJ 'Jennifer!' I was staring at her breasts! Oh my God! I'm so stupid. Reid sped away, mad at himself.

JJ watched Reid nervously speed walk into the doors of the BAU. Oh my God, I think he likes me back!

"Hey, what's up with you, kid?" Morgan asks Reid as he walks through the door, staring at his feet.

Reid looks up at Morgan, then to everyone around him, looking concerned. "Uhhh... nothing...." He replied in a 'What are you taking about?' way.

Reid rushes to the coffee machine. I need to calm myself, he thought. He had self control, but where was it?

Rossi watched Reid make himself some coffee in a fidgety way, like he was upset.

"You alright, Reid?" Rossi asked, walking up behind him.

Reid dropped the sugar and turned around. "Hmm, Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know, just seems like somethin's botherin' you." Rossi answered casually.

"Oh, no I'm fine. Just need some coffee." Reid said picking up his cup.

"Oh, ok." Rossi answered, not sounding satisfied with the answer he was given.

Reid smiled and turned back to make his coffee.

"Do you know what's with Reid?" Rossi asked Morgan.

"No." he answered then turned to look at JJ who just walked in.

She was staring at Reid, like she knew what was wrong.

"Hey, JJ." Morgan said.

"Hey." she said and smiled.

"Is Reid ok?" He asked.

"Uh, yea, I guess." She answered.

Morgan shrugged "Ok then."