Cant help it

I just wish I could divorce Will and be with Spence. JJ thought. Oh my, divorce Will? Yes. I don't love him anymore, I love Spence. Yes, I love Spencer Reid!

Reid walked out of the bathroom and headed for his desk. He realized that he had left his coffee on the table. He was about to turn around to go back to get it, when he heard a beautiful voice.

"Here, Spence, you left your coffee." JJ said handing him his cup.

"Oh, uh, tha-thank you." he stuttered and reached out for his cup.

Their hands touched as he grabbed his cup in JJ's hand.

Reid blushed and JJ smiled at him.

The butterflies in Reid's stomach started going crazy! He so badly wanted to just hold her hands and kiss her beautiful lips!

He slowly took the cup from her hand. "Than-uh hem-thank you."

"Your welcome, Spencer Reid." JJ said playfully.

Reid looked into her eyes with want. He knew that she wanted him too.

JJ started to lean in, she wanted him, his lips, his touch, his love. She couldn't help it, she needed him.

Reid was sweating from nervousness. Her lips were so close to his. He licked his lips. "Ahh.. I um, uhhh, I-I, we- um, ahhh..." he whispered as his pants got tighter.
"Oh my God," he whispered.

Him and JJ were standing so close to each other that he felt his dick poke at her waist.

"Ahhh!! I uhh.... I... I am- I'm..." Reid squealed trying to find his voice.

He started to walk backwards and ran into Garcia.

"Oh!" Garcia yelled.

Reid quickly turned to face her. "Oh! I-I'm so sorry, Garcia!" He said with worry.

"Uh, it's ok..." Garcia said and looked at him funny. "Do you know where Derek is?"

"Uh, he went to go talk to Hotch in his office." JJ answered. She was thankful that no one was around to see what had just happened.

"Ok, thank you!" Garcia said and sped off.

Reid looked back at JJ nervously.
Oh my God I want her so bad.

JJ smiled "Why don't we go into my old office?"

Reid looked at her surprised. "Wh-Wha-What?" He managed to squeak out.

JJ looked at him, looked down at the bulge in his pants, the. Looked back up at him.

Reid started fidgeting and pulling at his tie. He knew what she wanted to do. He wanted it too, so he followed her into the office.