Joy

JJ woke up snuggled in Reid's arms on his couch the next morning. She looked at her adorable Spencer Reid who was sleeping soundly while holding JJ close in his loving arms.

I love him so much! JJ thought. Last night was the best night of my life.

JJ just laid in Reid's arms and thought about the wonderful time they shared last night. Then she heard Reid's bedroom door open.

Henry walked out into the living room rubbing his eyes. "Mommy?" He called.

JJ realized that she wasn't wearing any clothes and covered her body with a blanket. "Oh, I'm right here sweetie! How are you? How did you sleep?"

"Good! Spence's bed is comferble!" Henry exclaimed which woke up Reid.

"Hmm?" Reid said while waking up.

"Oh! Spence! You're sleeping with mommy!" Henry said happily.

The memories of last night rushed through Reid's mind. He smiled, then it became a nervous smile because he realized that him and JJ were both naked under the blanket. And Henry was standing right next to them!

"Oh yea, I did! Hehe." Reid replied.

"Are you my new daddy now?" Henry excitedly asked.

Reid and JJ looked at each other and smiled.

"Uhh...I-I...Uh..." Reid started nervously.

JJ smiled at Reid's attempt to respond. "I don't know, honey, do you want him to be?" She asked, smiling at Henry getting excited.

"OOOOHHH! YES YES PLEEEAAASE!" Henry exclaimed, then jumped on top of his mom and Reid.

"Ahh!" Reid squeaked playfully.

"Woah!" JJ giggled and hugged Henry.

Henry laid on top of the both of them and gave them a big hug. "Please please please!" Henry begged and held them tight.

Reid started to laugh and was so happy at how Henry wanted him to be his dad.

Henry started bouncing on them "Please please! Spencey be my daddy!"

"Oh, ouch!" Reid said as Henry jumped on him. "Hehe!"

"Calm down, sweetie." JJ said and gently grabbed Henry's arm to stop him from bouncing.

"Ok, but can Spence be my daddy? Please? I don't like my daddy anymore!" Henry protested.

"Aww, I-I'm s-sorry, Henry." Reid said sadly. He felt really bad for him.

JJ looked at Reid, who looked concerned. "Its ok, Spence."

"I would love to be your daddy, Henry!" Reid said starting to smile.

"Yay!" Henry screamed and started bouncing again. "Thank you! Thank you! I love you daddy!"

"Haha! I love you too! I love you both so much!" Reid said.

JJ laughed and was just so happy. "I love you boys!"

Henry jumped off of them and pulled the covers off of them.

Reid and JJ both quickly grabbed ahold of the blanket.

"Eye!" Reid gasped in almost embarrassment.

"Oh!" JJ also gasped.

Henry looked confused. "What? What's wrong?"

Reid started to sweat. "Oh! Uh, I- W-we- uh, um.. the-theres..."

"We have a present for you under the covers, and we don't want you to see it!" JJ finished.

"Oh! Yea! We do!" Reid said in relief.

"Oh! What is it!? What is it?" Henry shouted.

"Go over into Spence's room so we can get it ready for you!" JJ said.

"Ok!" Henry shouted and scurried into Reid's bedroom.

"Oh! Phew! Tha-thank you, JJ!"

JJ giggled "Your welcome cutie." she said seductively and winked.

Reid blushed and tried to stop himself from getting a boner-but it was already forming.

"Ahhh, hehe." Reid laughed nervously. "Oh! What's the present going to be?!"

JJ was lost her thoughts of what she wishes she could be doing to Reid right now. "Huh? What pre- OHH! I uh, I don't know!"

"Oh! Let's draw him something!" Reid jumped off the couch and started getting dressed before JJ could loose focus again.

"Good idea!" JJ said and quickly got dressed.