A night to remember

Reid couldn't believe what he had just heard. JJ just said she loves me! I've been wanting to hear those words for so long! My heart is beating faster and faster!

"I love you too." Reid whispered.

I love him and he loves me. I am the happiest person in the whole world.
JJ thought.

JJ leaned in closer to Reid and slowly pulled him closer to her, their lips so close to touching.
Reid's mind was going crazy, his heart racing, his breath shaking, and his stomach aching.
JJ gently pressed her lips to his, a magical feeling rushed through her entire body.
Reid pushed his lips harder against JJ's and he thought he could be dreaming. It felt amazing and the erection he already had became more powerful.
JJ slightly opened her mouth and gently slid her tongue up to his lips.
Reid reached up and cupped JJ's face in his hands and pulled her closer. He felt her tongue begging for an entrance so he opened up his lips.
She leaned in more to the kiss and slipped her tongue into his mouth. They were sharing the most magical and amazing kiss they ever had in their whole life.
JJ moved up onto Reid. She straddled him and he put his hands on her hips.

"Ahhh!" JJ moaned. She could feel Reid's boner against her area and pressed herself on it.

"Oh!" Reid moaned back. JJ was making him feel so good. He couldn't think straight, but he knew what he wanted and he never wanted anything so badly as what he wanted right at that moment.

He moved his hands down to JJ's ass, squeezed them and pulled her down onto him harder.
JJ continued to kiss him then he started to kiss her jaw line and moved down her neck.
JJ started to rub her area against Reid and moaned.
Reid was breathing very heavily and started to thrust upward.
They both moaned and breathed heavily, they both felt so amazing.
JJ moved her hands to Reid's buttons on his shirt, and started to unbutton them.
He helped her take his shirt off and threw it on the floor.
JJ thought he looked amazing and sexy without his shirt on, and became more wet. She continued to grind on him while she unbuttoned her own shirt.
Reid watched her unbutton and got excited.
JJ threw her shirt on the floor and Reid starred at her breasts.
He thought they were the most beautiful thing he ever scene and helped her unclip her bra.
Reid was really nervous while he tried to unclip her bra, he has never done anything like this before, even though he is 35.
JJ's boobs were finally free and Reid starred at them then slowly placed both his hands on them.

"Ahh!" Moaned JJ. She was already so wet and wanted him so bad.

"They're beautiful." Reid breathed and then started to kiss them.

He slid his tongue over her left nipple and began to suck on it. He rubbed her other nipple with his thumb.

"Oh my God, Spence!" JJ moaned. She loved what he was doing to her.

JJ reached down and started to unbuckle Reid's belt.
Reid became really nervous about what JJ would think of him, but he let her slip them off.
JJ saw the bulge in Reid's boxers and smiled at him, mischievously.
He smiled back nervously.
She started kissing him right below his belly button and made her way down to the hem of his boxers. She then started to pull them down to let out what she has always been wanting to see.
Reid turns his head away and bites his lip while his boxers fall to the floor.
Reid's dick was now popping up right in JJ's face.
She smiled.
Reid knew that his dick was considered small so he was embarrassed and hoped JJ didn't mind.
JJ gently grabbed him and started to lick the tip.

"OHHH, JJ!" Reid moaned. He tightly grabbed the edge of the couch, it felt so good!

He started to thrust inside her mouth and kept moaning. "Oh, oh yeah, oh my God."

JJ kept sucking him and he starred breathing really heavily and fast.

"Ah! JJ! St-stop! Oh! Ahh!" Reid whined and grabbed onto the couch tighter.

JJ looked up, confused. "What?"

Reid tried to control his breathing "I-I'm going to, I'm, I- uhh, I'm going to... oh my God." he whispered.

JJ was so wet just looking at what she did to him. He is so freaking cute and sexy that!

JJ got up and started to take off her pants.
Reid, still moaning, watched her get fully naked.
He couldn't believe what he was actually seeing. He never thought this moment would come.
He wants to taste her.

He decided to be a man and take charge. "Lay down." he said and smiled mischievously.

JJ did what she was told and laid down on the couch.
Reid bent down and put his face in between her legs.
He placed his tongue on her clit and flicked it up and down, side to side.

"OHHH!" Moaned JJ and wrapped her legs around Reid's neck.

He then let his tongue trail down her wet lips and pushed his tongue in her. He pushed in and out then went back up to her clit, and sucked on it.
Reid has never done this before, but he knew what to do, it all came naturally.
JJ was feeling better then what she had ever imagined.

Reid loved tasting JJ, and kept sucking on her clit. The then put two of his fingers inside her and pushed them in and out.

JJ was sure she would come any second, and she wanted him inside her, now! She wanted him more than she ever wanted anything.

"Ahhh!! Spence! Fuck me!" She screamed.

Reid looked up at JJ and got really nervous but tried to hide it. He didn't want her to know that he was still a virgin.

"Ok!" He said and climbed on top of her.

JJ spread her legs wide open for Reid. He looked down and slipped his dick inside her juicy, wet, lips.

"Ahhh!" He moaned, closed his eyes, and bent his head backwards.

"Oh my God Spencer! Oh! Yes! Fuck me!" JJ screamed and moaned.

He started to thrust in and out of JJ going faster and faster and faster.
Reid's body was on fire of how amazing he felt inside her tight, wet, pussy.

"Ahh! Oh! Oh my God! Fuck!" Reid yelled and moaned.

JJ rarely ever heard him swear, and it was just so sexy as fuck!

"Oh, Spence, yes! Harder! Ohh! Yeah!" She continued to moan.

Reid felt like he was going to explode "Oh! Ahh! Aye! Oh, fuck! JJ, oh! Fuck! I-I'm! Ahh!"

"Yes! Spence! Cum inside me! Oh yeah!" She yelled back. She could feel a powerful orgasm coming and started to rub her clit.

They both were breathing, moaning, and thrusting uncontrollably.
A few seconds later, they came together. It was the most amazing feeling Reid has ever felt in all his 35 years of life.
JJ had the most powerful orgasm she could ever remember having and felt super like she had never felt before.
There breathing started to slow down and Reid went up to JJ and kissed her beautiful lips.
Then they just laid in each others arms, feeling so in love.

"I love you, Jennifer Jeareu." Reid whispered.

"I love you too, Spencer Reid."
She whispers back.

Then they fell asleep in each others arms.

This was a night to remember.