Time for bed

Henry was getting tired so Reid took him to his room and laid him down on his bed.

"Tell me a bedtime story." Henry said.

"Ok, hmm." Reid started. "Once upon a time..."

JJ walked in the room to see Henry snuggled up next to Reid in his bed.
This is adorable, too sweet!

JJ so badly wanted to kiss Reid, and do so much more to him, but Henry was there, so she couldn't.

Henry fell asleep and Reid and JJ kissed him on the head. Henry woke up and sleepily said, "Spence, I wish you were my daddy." then he fell back to sleep.

Reid smiled and looked at JJ who was also smiling.

They both left the room and went out to the living room and continued to drink their wine.

Reid sat down on his couch and JJ sat down really close to him.

The butterflies in Reid's stomach started to flap away. "Um, i had a great time tonight."

"Oh, but tonight's not over yet." JJ smiled mischievously.

"Oh yeah, hehe, it's only 10:47 pm. We still have an hour and 13 minutes left until tonight is over."

JJ laughed. "Oh, Spence! Your so cute!"

Reid blushed. "Tha-thank you." Reid looked at JJ in the eyes. "You, you uh, are just incredibly gorgeous."

JJ smiled bigger.

"I-I've always thought that, but was always to nervous to say it." He giggled/sighed.

JJ started to rub Reid's back and looked in his eyes with want.

Reid felt an erection coming on, and started nervously laughing.

"Don't be nervous," JJ whispered and smiled, "I love you."