Will

"Henry!" JJ and Reid called.

"Coming! Coming! Yippee!" Henry dashed out of the room.

Reid and JJ both held out a cute, well done drawing of them holding Henry close with a lot of cool decorations.

Henry gasped and grabbed the paper. "AHH! I love it, mommy and daddy!" He started jumping up and down with joy.

Henry stopped jumping and looked suspicious. "But wait, why was you hiding it under the blankets? It could have gotten squished and wrinkled! I was jumping!"

"That's why I told you to stop, silly." JJ replied.

"No your silly for hiding it there!" Henry laughed.

Reid started to get nervous "Hehe! Yeah! We're silly!"

Henry jumped into Reid's arms and they sat down together on the couch, talking about the awesome drawing.

JJ was so happy that they had the day off so she could relax with her two favorite boys.

*Ring, ring* JJ's phone rings.

Ugh! Please tell me we don't have a case! She thought and reached for her phone.

JJ looked at who was calling, prepared for it to be Garcia or Hotch with a case. But it wasn't them, it was Will.

"Oh no." JJ whispered.

Reid looked up at JJ, worried. "What's wrong? Who is it?" He got up and started to walk towards her.

She looked up from her phone at Reid. "It's Will."

"No! Mommy! No! Don't answer! He's mean!" Henry shouted from the couch then came running up to them.

"It's ok Henry, I have to talk to him. I'm going into Spence's room. Stay out here with him, ok? I'll be right back." JJ went into the room.

Reid started to worry, but he couldn't show it, so Henry wouldn't worry.

"What's wrong, daddy?" Henry asked.

"Oh, uh, your mommy just has to talk to your da- to uh, Will." Reid replied.

"No! I don't want her to! He's mean!" Henry yelled.

"No no no! It's ok! It's ok!" Reid said and picked up Henry.

"I want you. I want you and my mommy to be together. Not Will." Henry said holding Reid tight.

"I know, I want that too. I love you both more than anything! I've always loved you both so much! And I always will!" Reid said, comforting Henry.

"Will is mean to me and mommy, that's why I doesn't like him. He doesn't love us." Henry was almost about to cry, remembering all the hurtful things Will has said to him.

"Oh, uh, it's ok. I'm here, and I always will be. I'll never let anything happen to you guys." Reid said which made Henry burry his face in Reid's neck and held him tight.

"I love you daddy." Henry whispered.

Henry's words warmed Reid's heart. He always wanted to be loved. He finally had a son to call him "daddy". And a beautiful, kind, strong woman to finally call his.

"I love you too." Reid whispered back. "Always will."

JJ sat on Reid's bed talking to Will. "Because! It's you! Your the one not communicating! I try to call you all the time, you never answer, your never home, and you yell at Henry for no reason! You can't blame me! I tried to make things work for so long! But I'm not going to take your shit anymore! We're done! Henry's done!" JJ yelled into the phone.

"Oh! Well where are you going to go? Where are you going to stay? Whatever! Why am I even arguing with you!? I have a better woman in my life! I don't need you or Henry anymore! Just pack up all your guys stuff and leave!" Will screeched and hung up.

JJ was hurt. Not for herself, but for Henry. What did Henry do to deserve this? She blamed herself for marrying that man. But at least it was coming to an end. She has Reid to love and be loved by now, forever.