Making things right

JJ entered the office with Reid right behind her. She had so many things that she wanted to do to him, but she had to make things right first.

"Spence, I have something I want to talk to you about." JJ said in a more serious voice.

"Oh-um, wha-what is it, JJ?" Reid asked nervously.

"It's about me and Will..."

"Oh, well, wh-what's going on?" He was worried.

"We've been having problems. He's been really mean to me and Henry."

Reid got really mad. WHAT! Will is being mean to the love of my life and my beloved Godson? Did I just call JJ the love of my life? Yes, she is the love of my life, and no one is going to treat her or Henry badly!

" JJ, I'm so sorry! Do you know why he is being like that?"

JJ gets teary eyed, "I, I think he's cheating on me."

Reid silently gasps "Oh, uh, JJ, I'm so, sorry."

"He goes out late at night and comes home drunk. Sometimes he comes home and smells like... sex."

"JJ this is horrible! He can't do this to you and Henry."

"I know, that's why I'm getting a divorce."

Reid stared at her in shock. He bit his lip and looked down at his shoes. "I'm uh, sorry to hear that."

"Don't be, I'm not." JJ says and gives him a hug.

They just held each other for a long time and JJ rubbed her hands down Reid's back to his hips.

Reid flinches and squeaks out a little moan as if something ice cold rubbed his back. "Uhh.."

JJ giggled "Your so cute."

Reid slowly moved his hands down her back until he reached what he has always been dreaming of feeling.

JJ gasps of delight. Oh my, she thought. I didn't know he was capable of doing this. His hands are warm and wanting.

Reid felt his pants getting tighter and slowly rubs against her.

JJ lets out a laugh/moan. "Oh my Dr. Spencer Reid!"

Reid couldn't keep his thoughts together. Her ass was home to his hands. He slowly pulled himself closer and continued rubbing against her.

Reid suddenly realized that they were still at work and pushed away. "Oh my goodness," he said with worry. "I'm so sorry, I-I don't know what I was thinking."

"It's ok, Spence." JJ said and rubbed his shoulder. "I'm going to call Will and tell him about the divorce."

"Ok, I-I'll be outside." Reid said and left.