Ending and starting

JJ sat in the office for a minute, trying to figure out what she was going to say.

She took out her phone and called Will. Of course he doesn't answer, so she leaves a voice mail.

"Will, we need to talk. I know your not going to call back, so I'm just going to tell you now. I'm getting a divorce. You are not a good father, or husband. So, just thought I should let you know, bye."

JJ became worried. Oh no, what if Will gets angry and decides to take Henry?

There was no crazy case needed to be solved today. Just writing reports and paperwork, so JJ decided to call Henry's nanny to bring him to her after school.

Reid sat at his desk, thinking about what had just happened in the office with JJ. He had never done what he did to JJ to anyone else before. Oh my God, what was I doing? Why was I doing that?

JJ walked up to Reid, who had his hand on his chin and staring out into space with worry.

"Hey, Spence." she said from behind him.

Reid quickly turned around. "Oh, uh, hi, JJ. How did it go?"

"He didn't answer his phone, of course, so I left a message."

"Oh, ok. Uh, s-"

"Don't say sorry." JJ said before he could say it.

Reid bit his lip and nodded. "Ok."

She smiled a him. Why is he so cute?

Reid nervously looked down then back up at JJ. "Oh, but, I'm sorry about, um, what I- what happened." he pointed to the office.

"Why? That was nice." JJ giggled.

Reid shrugged and looked down.

"Spence," she started.

He looked up, embarrassed.

"Don't worry, your ok." She said giving him a comforting smile.

He smiled back. "Oh, ok."

"Oh! And Henry's coming here after school."

"Really? That's great! I can't wait to see him!" Reid jumped up from his chair.

"Yep! And he's really excited about going to your house tonight."

"Me too!"

JJ patted Reid on the back, then made her way to her desk.