Telling

JJ walked up to Reid, who was pouring sugar into his coffee.

"Spence, I know something's wrong, and you know that you can tell me what it is." JJ said sweetly and rubbed his back.

JJ's hands on him made Reid gasp of excitement.

JJ smiled.

Reid turned around to face JJ who was smiling at him like she already knew.

"Um..." he mumbled nervously. "Yea I know that Jaydge." he smiled back and bit his lip.

She knows and she's ok with it? He thought.

I can tell that Spence totally likes me, JJ thought and smiled. His reaction when I rubbed his back was adorable. Can I just kiss his beautiful lips?

They both just stared into each others eyes, forgetting everything around them. They both knew that they wanted to kiss each other, but they just couldn't.

JJ rubbed Reid's arm like 'everything's ok' and smiled.

JJ's touch was making his mind go crazy, that his pants got tight.

Reid started to sweat and just froze in fear and embarrassment. OH SHIT! I HAVE A FREAKING BONER! He thought. OH MY GOD!

JJ looked down at Reid's pants and smiled mischievously. I gave him a boner by just rubbing his arm? My God he's so cute.

Reid's breath was shaky. He noticed what JJ was looking at and turned around back to his coffee, still on the table.

Reid smiled to himself. She likes that? She likes me? But what about Will? Did they break up? He turned back to face JJ who was looking up at him, smiling.

"Um, I think- I mean, I-Im going t-to go to the, um ba-bathroom." he stuttered and then made his way to the bathroom.

Oh my God. He is so freaking sexy like that. JJ thought. Then she remembered Will. WHAT AM I DOING? I can't have an affair with Spence!

Reid looked at himself in the mirror in the bathroom. JJ must have broken up with Will if she's doing what she's doing to me. But she just got pregnant, why would she break up? Or is she just trying to make me feel better because she knows I have feelings for her?