Im officially back...

Imma get straight to the point before I start back updating....did I lose my readers?🥹 I am so sorry you guys I don't even know where to begin or how to give you guys an explanation....I know what was wrong but i don't know how to put it into words...that's funny since I'm a writer but I'll try my best. Here goes nothing.

I lost my passion for books. I lost my passion to read and write.....I haven't read a book on here in a while....I would try my best to read a book but I never get far. I even try to reread my favorite books that I can read for hours and days straight but still no luck.....and don't even get me started on writing. Im a mess....I don't even think I want to continue karamel kisses series...but imma leave that up to y'all.

Incase y'all weren't aware, I was actually only 16 writing these books(that's why they're kinda everywhere...well to me they are)....it was something that fulfilled my emptiness when I lost my father. It was something I loved doing....it was a fake life to me, and as I grew older I couldn't keep up with living in my fantasy. I am 22 years old now. Still trying to learn and understand life. And once I started working, it was hard for me to balance my job and my books....and as you all could predict, I had eventually let my books go....and that was my mistake. I lost my spark and love for books because of that.

But I am back....because even when I did lose the feeling of being on here, I always felt like a part of me was missing. I felt empty. Lost. Life is confusing and sometimes feels hopeless for me and nowadays idk what to do about that....that's because usually I used to take my problems and type them out on here.

I missed you guys, I missed your funny comments, I missed y'all being excited for the next update, I missed everything about being on here, I am so happy to say I'm back. And I am here to stay. Im going to need you guys to be as active as you can. I don't care if it's only two of you! The two of you will push me to go hard for y'all and the new family that waits to come.

Treach is back and better than ever! Literally! Better and stronger mind means better and more focused books! I have so many different series in my mind which will all be connected somehow!

Are you guys ready? Because y'all know how I'm coming with my books....

Remember my motto, don't get attached to nobody!!

I love y'all, and I'm ready to turn Wattpad up once again.

-Treach❤️