30. Done.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Karamel Kisses is coming to an end at this chapter!!! ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️

Quinton

"Just admit it. We have all the evi-"

"Then show us the muthafucking evidence bitch." I said cussing the detective out growing more angry by the second.

"Mr.Washington you have to chill." My lawyer, Asia said.

She was the same woman that was Karter nem personal nurse.

She shocked the hell outta me when she walked in as a whole damn lawyer.

I know her ass getting paid fasho.

"We have all the evidence in this folder." He said putting a Manila folder with papers inside on my table.

I sucked my teeth.

"Maneeeeeee-"

"Mr.Washington." Asia said giving me a warning look and I crossed my arms.

I'm ready to go.

"May I see your evidence sir?" She asked and he opened the folder.

It showed photos of me going inside and outside of the victim's house.

You can also see a gun sticking out of my pants.

I started snickering. I was high as hell that day.

"I hope you find this amusing because you're getting prosecuted to the fullest." The detective spat at me and I looked at him unbothered.

"Dassit? That's all you have on me?" I asked with an raised eyebrow.

"This is only a little squeeze of the juice. You just wait and see what we have in storage for you." The other detective said as they walked out.

I rolled my eyes.

"I wanna go home Asia." I said impatiently and she sighed.

"Quinton this is a murder case. You have to bare with me on this especially if they're saying they have a lot of evidence on you." She said and I threw my head in my hands.

"I wanna talk to Milyon." I mumbled and she shook her head.

"I don't think that's good right now. It's obvious you're stressed and when she found out about you getting arrested she didn't take that too lightly." She said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Ion like you." I mumbled and she smiled.

"Rather you like me or not I'm going to try my best to make sure you don't have to do any to a small amount of jail time." She said and I nodded my head.

"I can dig it."

One of the detectives walked back in, looking salty.

"Somebody bailed you out. You will have all the information regarding this case and where you stand." He said and I flicked him off before walking out.

"Aye Asia." I called out to her as we started to part away.

"Yes?"

"You promise to help me out on this?" I asked and she smiled before nodding her head.

"I will do my best to help you." She said and I smiled at her before walking out the building.

I trusted her words. She really seemed legit.

I made it to the front to see Karter and Milyon standing outside waiting on me.

Milyon was biting her lip and tapping her feet impatiently and Karter was looking at her annoyed.