27. Everthing's okay...

Im backkkkkkll🤩😎😁😁😁

Tyree

I'm sitting in the hospital waiting room staring at the wall.

Some doctor that Karter nem have working for them name Asia had fixed me up a bit so I can come here.

She also worked on Alex since he was shot.

The look on Milyon's face is still haunting me. I knew Luca was going after her and I tried my best to tell Alex but I was so weak that I couldn't.

This is all my fault. I could've prevented this.

"You're ready to see her?" Tori asked me softly and I nodded my head.

"She's very weak right now but she's been asking about you a lot." She said smiling at me and I nodded again.

"Tyree? I'm so happy you're okay. I know you probably don't believe me but I promise you I am. You're my brother and I-I keep letting you down and I'm so sorry!" Tori said crying and I hugged her.

"Yeen let me down. You're trying to get better and that's all that matters to me." I said looking up at her and she smiled.

"Come on."

We walked inside the hospital room and there Tiara was laying down, looking weak.

She tried to kill herself and she was very close to bleeding out.

She didn't hit any veins which is a miracle.

"Why you do that shit?" I asked as I walked up to her.

She stayed silent and avoided looking at me.

"You could've died. Yeen want to be around me anymore or something?" I asked frowning and she finally looked at me.

"You shouldn't want to be around me." She said weakly and her voice was hoarse.

I grabbed a cup of water before handing it to her.

"Tiara don't do this stupid ass shit no mo." I snapped out of nowhere becoming pissed.

"But-"

"Ion wanna hear it. You're the first and only friend I've ever made and that tells me a lot. I don't like nobody I come in contact with but you're different. And you're different for a reason. So like I said don't do this stupid ass shit no mo." I said frowning and she nodded her head, crying.

"I'm sorry. I thought you wasn't going to come back and we were never going to get to be friends." She said and I shook my head.

"I'm Tyree. Yo ass can't get rid of me that easily." I said smiling and she smiled.

"Why did Ari and Nunu rushed out of here crying? Did I do something wrong?" She asked sadly and I shook my head.

They had found out what had happened to Milyon since we had to take her to the hospital and they were already here with Tiara.

"You didn't do anything. Something had happened." I mumbled looking away and she looked like she was panicking.

"D-did something happen to Milyon? Is she okay?" She asked and I quickly looked back at her.

"How the fuck you know something happened to Milyon?" I asked frowning and her eyes widened.

"I-I just thought something happened to her because we left her at the hotel by herself." She said and I continued to stare at her.

She was fiddling with her hands and wasn't looking at me no more and kept biting her lip out of nervousness.

"I'm telling you this now Tiara. I don't give a fuck about you being my friend. If you had any part of what happened to Milyon I'll make it my mission to off yo ass. Or let the same shit happen to you." I said staring at her menacingly as Tori walked back in the room.