7. Whatever It Takes

Karter
Two weeks and a half down.

Only one and a half to go.

Two weeks since I've been the head of The Romano Industry and everything is going exactly how I expected.

Good as hell.

But there's one thing sticking out to me.

My profit.

I was sitting in my office staring at my phone to see if I'm bugging, when Kaylen came in grinning.

"What you smiling at? Ugly ass nigga." I said putting my phone on my desk and he chuckled.

"Mane nigga it's getting closer to us getting Luca ass back. Youn know how long I've been waiting to get back at this nigga." He said shaking his head and I nodded.

"Yeah time to get ridda his ass. But fuck him, I'm tired of talking bout him. You noticed how our money is coming in low? With allat supply we have, why the fuck our shit ain't coming in like it 'posed to?" I asked mugging as I slid my phone across my desk to him.

He looked at our market production and frowned.

So I know I ain't bugging. Our shit is low.

"Somebody either stealing the product or ain't bringing in all our damn money. Either way we'll find out and when we do they ass will be handled. Believe that." He said nodding his head, sliding the phone back towards me.

"Aye so look. I got somebody to spy on Luca ass. Somebody real close to that nigga to see what he got planned. The only thing I know fasho is that he's using a nigga named Quinn. Does that ring a bell to you? Nigga live in Miami too." I said and Kaye thought about it, before looking at me.

"That nigga a real known hitman if Ian wrong. Almost errbody know that nigga because he be getting his shit done. So Luca ass really think he doing sum?" He said grinning and I chuckled.

So it looks like we gotta off 2 niggas fasho.

One thing you should never get yourself involved with is family business.

"Gio ass is on vacation with ma too so weon gotta worry bout them. Once they get back Gio will already know and we'll just tell Mama his ass got shot up by somebody else. Ion feel like hearing ha damn mouth." I said groaning and Kaye laughed.

"You already know her ass gone preach to us until she die her damn self. You should have never killed him he was still your brother and my son!" Kaye said impersonating our Mama, making me laugh.

"You already know that's what she gone say."

Before Kaye could say something, somebody knocked on the door.

"You expected somebody gee?" Kaye asked and shook my head.

He grabbed his Glock out his pants before walking to the door, and swinging it open.

His crazy ass don't even give a fuck about getting shot.

"Ahaaaa wassup with it!" Kaye asked laughing  at a young teen boy at the door.

"Tyree? What's good." I said smirking.

What his young ass doing at my door anyways? Ion fuck with his sista no mo. Tori my ex and the hoe helped Luca lock me up because she wanted him.

"Karter we need to talk." He said and I raised my eyes brows at his voice.

It was deeper than usual and that's when I noticed he's really starting to grow up.

Luh nigga was just 10 when I got locked up, so he gotta be 12 going on 13.

His luh ass going through puberty and shit.