16. Both sides

This chapter has an mature scene.
I told you so if youn like it just scroll until youn see no more moaning and shit 😂😂. Also I'm a very inexperienced person when it comes to the sex life sooo I did my best!☺️😂
Okay go read!

Karter
I grabbed my keys before walking out my room.

I peeped in Milyon's room and saw she was sleeping with King beside her.

He had on his mask and was snuggled right under her.

I smiled before walking downstairs and out the front door.

It was night time, and time for me to meet Dominique.

I turned up my radio, playing Fast Cash Boyz- Cash On Deck.

Them niggas from Memphis could rap they ass off fasho.(video of song in media)

I drove around rapping as I made my way to her house.

Instead of going out she insisted we just hung at her place.

I didn't say shit about it. It was cool with me.

Easier way for me to get what I want.

I pulled up to the address she gave me before parking and getting out.

Before I could knock a dark skin nigga was walking out.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who is you?" He asked and I sucked my teeth.

"Somebody Dominique invited over. Who is you?" I asked and Dominique came to the door.

"Dominic gone dang. Don't nobody got time for yo ass." She said frowning and I noticed how they looked alike.

"I just asked the mane who he was damn. I can't see who's coming over my sister house?" He asked frowning and she shook her head.

"Nope because you keep forgetting I am your older sister. You're dismissed." She said smiling and he smacked his lips.

"Yeah okay." He walked over to his dark blue charger before driving away from the house.

I chuckled before looking her over.

She was dressed in a light pink half tank top, some khaki sweats, and pink PINK slides.

That's how you know she's ready for her dick appointment.

"Come on in boo." She said smiling and I grinned walking in.

Her house was a nice size and you could tell she was a very neat person.

Unless she only cleaned up because a nigga was coming over.

"You can go sit over there and I'll go get everything." She said smiling, pointing to her living room and I nodded before sitting on her couch.

She need to hurry up before I go home on her ass.

I looked down at my phone, seeing Gio calling me.