9. Backfired

Milyon
"Pleaseeeee don't hurt me pleaseeee I promise the only reason I didn't tell you because I knew you wasn't going to let me work here!" I said as he held my arm.

"You think I'm gone hurt you?" He asked taken back and I nodded.

"That...that's what some of the strippers say." I said covering up for Marco because I'm sure he's the one that told everybody else.

"When I hit them trust me they really give me a reason to. Stealing thousands of money out my office and shit. You'll smack somebody about yo money too won't you? And sometimes yeah I loses my temper but I bet they don't double cross me again." He said shrugging and I still was scared.

This nigga is lowkey crazy I see.

"So...you're not mad at me?" I asked and he sighed before letting me go.

"Mi Amor of course not. I just don't like the fact you hid something this big from me. Why did you lie?" He asked staring and I looked around, shrugging.

"Like I said, I knew you wasn't going to hire me if you knew who I was related to." I said and he sighed.

"Well you're right I wouldn't have. Why shouldn't I fire you right now though?" He asked and I quickly looked up at him.

"You want to fire me?"

"I don't want to. But I have to. I don't know what I'm going to do right now. Just get the rest of your money that's in that purse right there and go. I will text you and let you know if you can come back." He said before walking out the office.

I frowned and Chelsea started calling me.

"Hey Chels." I said as I picked up the purse and started walking out the office.

"I'm at the club with Ari and Marco and we ready to beat some ass! You around Luca? Did he hurt you?" She asked and I chuckled.

"No he didn't hurt me." I said and I heard her sigh before yelling at Marco.

"Lemme find out yo chimpanzee looking ass was lying!"

I laughed as I came outside and they all were in front of their cars, parked in front of the club.

"Welllllll who wanna take the damsel in distress home?" I asked and Ari quickly raised her hand.

"Me! Because I need to talk to you bout something shawty so get in." She said not leaving it up for debate.

Chelsea quickly hugged me. "I was worried bout you today girl. We all was. Even Marco was willing to fight his friend for you. Next time KEEP THAT MUTHAFUCKING PHONE ON BITCH!" She said loudly, making me laugh.

"I gotchu." I said laughing.

"Glad you're okay Milyon. I should've known Luca wasn't gone do shit to you but it's the fact that it was a possibility. Ian want to take no chances. You like a nigga best friend and shit." Marco said shrugging while getting in the car and pulling off.

Niggas and their pride.

As I got in the car Ari stared at me sighing.

"You had us worried ma. I was over here getting gray hairs trying to find you. You sure you want to do this stripping shit? Because this showed me how your life can actually be at risk doing this dangerous ass shit. Ion need shit happening....to my best friend." She said smiling at the last part and I squealed.

"You're opening up!" I said before hugging her and she pushed me back.

"Bitch back up dang see that's why ion be saying shit like this. You see me driving don't you? You willing to kill the both of us?" She said shaking her head before laughing.