3. Unexpected

Luca

"Yo Luca? Who was them girls that you had in yo office?" Asked a young guy that be around me a lot, Marco. He's a really cool kid and the life of the party to only be 18.

"Just some girls who will start performing soon." I responded nonchalant, sipping on my wine.

"Well that caramel junt was sexy as hell." Marco said laughing, while everybody agreed.

"Yeah and she's off limits. I know how you can get." I said shaking my head. Marco can get quite wild at times and do shit that I despise.

"Okay then. It's cool." He said nodding his head taking a shot as my phone rung.

"Ayo?" I answered.

"Romano? How it's looking up there gee?" Asked my stepbrother. I smirked at his voice.

"Why yo pussy ass wanna know? We don't get along. What the fuck you're doing calling me anyways?" I said quickly getting angry.

My stepbrother and I never got along for various reasons. For one him and my other stepbrother, who is his full brother always counted me out. They never liked me and the feeling was mutual. It's like they didn't want their mom to marry my dad all because of me.

But the main reason was my own father will be giving his drug cartel to him. I'm his blood son and he looked over me like I was nothing. Soon I had got a little payback and lost connection with them.

"I'm calling you to let you know I'll be arriving in a month. We have some unfinished business brother and yo ass gone wish you stayed in yo place."

"Fuck you Karter." I growled in the phone before hanging up. I cannot believe this nigga found out what I did. One thing for sure, I gotta get rid of his ass. Karter isn't a nigga you would want to fuck with. He really do got issues, so when it comes to him getting payback just expect to die. But he got me fucked up.

He know I'll be plotting against him, that's why he told me how long it will take. One month.

"Aye who's that hitman you guys were talking about? He's known for always knocking somebody off and leave no trace or shit?" I asked, rubbing a hand down my face. I don't feel like getting my hands dirty, so I'll just get somebody to get rid of Karter once and for all. And if his brother, Kaylen wants to get involved then he can get killed too.

"His Name Quinn! He's known for his work! I'll give you his number right now." Said Marco getting all hyped up. This nigga must be the real deal if he got everybody excited about him just by saying his name.

I know our mom(not my biological mother but she raised me) would be devastated and my daddy would be pissed but I don't care at this point. These niggas gone learn to stop fucking with Luca Romano.

Milyon
I frowned as I heard my phone going off. It's late as fuck and somebody's calling me. Without looking at the caller ID, I picked up.

"Hello?" I asked tiredly. It's around 1 in the morning and I'm actually on the phone.

"Milyonnnn? I can't go to sleep ma...." Alex said in a low raspy voice and I bit my lip. He sounds so sexy right now.

"Alex...it's soooo late why did you call me out of all people?" I asked softly.

"Because...these other hoes be doing too much. I just needa calm voice to help me chill out. You the only person that came into mind. Do ya mind?" He asked and I smiled.

"No...I don't mind at all. May I ask what got you up in the middle of the night?"

"Mannnn...some shit that will foreva botha me. Youn need to know allat though." He said sighing and I'm trying my best to not focus on how cute he sounds.