17. Spilled Beans

My Christmas Gift to y'all🎁 MERRY CHRISTMAS!❤️💋 this update is nice and quick but there's still drama and and some funny shit. You may read.

Milyon
"And that's how all of that led up to this." I said finally letting out a breath.

"Well all of this is just some crazy shit." Tyree mumbled and Alex nodded his head in agreement.

"Still don't change the fact you've been hiding this  from me the whole time Milyon." Karter said staring at me and I sighed.

"I didn't plan on it. They said if I said anything about it you-"

"So yeen trust me enough to not hurt you? You couldn't think for yourself?" He asked with a raised brow and I looked the other way, shrugging.

"So if y'all didn't do shit to my daughter ion see the problem." The Matthew guy mumbled and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What you say?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"No what did you say?" He retorted and I noticed how Quinton started scratching his head, looking the other way.

"You're my father? That's what you said." I said raising up in my bed and he sighed.

"Then why you asked if you heard me...hell." He mumbled again and I looked at him in shock.

"Well is there's still a problem here? Do you have one with Quinton son?" Gio asked Karter and he nodded.

"His bitch ass worked with Luca and he shot me."

"Yo call me a bitch again and watch me shoot you again pussy ass nigga." He said trying to walk towards him but I held onto his hand.

"Well I say you drop this shit now." Gio said frowning.

Karter sucked his teeth.

"Ian doing-"

"You ain't what?" He said giving him a serious look and Karter clenched his teeth.

"Why the fuck we gotta squash shit fa?" He asked frowning and Gio shook his head before looking at Matthew.

"Are you all still going after Luca?" He asked them and Matthew nodded.

"If y'all didn't do this I know he's the reason behind my daughter getting shot. Not to mention he had Quinton on the verge of death." Matthew said and I shook my head.

"Should've died." Karter mumbled and I face palmed myself.

Petty at it's best.

"Well it looks like we can getchu home now huh?" Matthew said to me and I narrowed my eyes.

His stick neck ass got so much shit to explain.

He chuckled at me shaking his head.

"Ya ready ta go? We can leave right now." Alex said walking over to me smiling and I did my best to not smile back.

Karter was staring dead at us.

"Who the fuck is you?" Tyree asked mugging him.

"Nigga Who is you? Cussing like you grown." Alex said mugging him and he sucked his teeth before looking at me.

"Milly you better getcho friend." Tyree mumbled to me serious and I shook my head.

"I'm just glad you're okay." Nunu finally spoke up.

I smiled at her.

"Well I'm going to call and tell the doctor that you need to be discharged. But when we get back to Miami you anddddd Quinton are both getting checked back in." Matthew said shaking his head before walking out.