22. A Night to Remember

! HAPPY BDAY TO ONE OF MY MOST LOYAL READERS! Say happy bday to Qveenniala_ Pleaseeee💓😍😍💋

I updated for all of y'all of course but she asked me to do it today since it's her special day❤️.
OKAY NOW READ.

MILYON

I smiled as Karter got out the car with King.

Ari had just dropped me off at some park Karter saw when he came here.

This nigga really do love parks.

I had an hour here before I had to go home to get ready for prom.

My hair was already down since Ari insisted I went ahead and took it down.

The curled weave stopped in the middle of my back. I also already had on my lashes but that was it.

Nunu wasn't there for my makeup yet, but Ari was going to do my lashes anyways.

I had on a white tank top, blue ripped jeans, a jeans jacket and my all white adidas.

As Karter got closer to me I smiled widely.

He had on a dark red Nike shirt that had the Nike logo on the front of the shirt in a khaki color. He had on some gold and khaki jeans that had zippers in it and had Red designs on there with some red socks with some red and gold Nike slides.

This nigga know he could dress his ass off.

King had on a black and white nike set with some white high top forces.

I noticed the small diamonds in his ears and smiled at him. He was too cute!

"So you done eye raping me and my son?" He asked and I laughed.

"I was looking at King actually. His earrings are so cute!" I said before taking him out of Karter arms.

"Damn you look good too." Karter said looking me over and smiled.

"Thank you. I believe I actually look pretty now since YOU said it." I said laughing and he raised a eyebrow.

"Youn need my compliment or nobody else's to know you look good." He said and I only nodded.

We ain't about to go down the path of my insecurities.

"So what was the reason of me meeting you here?" I asked and he grinned before walking ahead of me.

I looked in confusion as I followed him.

He found a bench at the park and sat down and patted next to him.

This nigga acting weird as hell.

I took a seat next to him and he looked at me before sighing.

"How would you feel if I die?" He asked and I got choked on air.

"What you mean!?" I asked anxiously and he shook his head.