23. Cold hearted

Aye my bad for the late update...

Alex

I woke up with a bad ass headache. I don't know if it was from me drinking too much or me staying up most of the night trying to see what the fuck I did for Milyon to do me like that?

Is it because I didn't want to go to college right after school?

Mane I'm struggling bad as hell right now. I'm trying to make sure me, Ari and my luh brother straight.

Without our parents, we don't have nothing at all.

I shook my head as I got up from my bed. I walked to the bathroom and took care of my hygienes before walking back out in only a towel.

I grabbed my white tshirt, black sweat pants, white socks and Nike slides before putting them on.

I don't even feel like getting all dressed up. For what? Ion have nobody to impress.

In these last couple of months I had put my all into Milyon and she broke my heart as soon as Karter told her to.

I don't understand why I'm so hurt though...I never experienced this type of pain before.

I keep getting flashbacks of when I first approached her and how everything led up to this.

I don't even have nobody to turn to.

Ari don't give a fuck about me anymore, she's all about Marco now.

She was the only one I could actually go to.

I sat down on my bed and just stared at the wall.

Why am I bugging so much about this situation? Ian about to cry like a bitch because I been through much more shit than this but damn....a nigga really do wanna break down.

I tend to overthink shit and here I am doing it right now.

Every since I was born I was a fuck up. I let my own baby sister and brother die in a house fire so you know I'm a fuck up.

I'm out here letting Ari have sex with Marco anytime she wants when I really wanna tell her Ian comfortable with that shit.

She's still young. She can end up pregnant any day. It's bad enough we can barely take care of ourselves, what can we do with a baby? I'm still trying to figure out what ima do with mines.

Oh no wait. She got Marco.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Don't nobody want me man...don't nobody need me." I mumbled to myself.

I saw Diamond calling me and I picked up.

Even though I didn't want to, she still my baby mama. Maybe the fact I'm about to have a child can change things for me. I can't stand Diamond ass and I really wish I had got somebody else pregnant.

At first I didn't even want the damn baby but Milyon talked to me about it. I was being a big ass idiot for not wanting the damn child.