29. Graduation

I just wanna say this book is my escape. You guys are my escape. And I fucks with every single one of you.

Karter

It's been a week since Tyree was in the hospital and I'm finally getting his crazy ass out.

Milyon's graduation tomorrow and so we're finally letting him out. She would want him there and he would like to be there.

I'm walking with my doctor to go and get Tyree from his room.

"How his behavior been?" I asked.

"He's been great since he's been taking his medications and been going to the therapy sections. He's a very funny young man and charming to others. I hate that he had to deal with so much in the past that this is the outcome." The doctor said shaking his head and I sighed.

Tyree is schizoaffective.

When we found out Tori told us about how their mother had it. With the shit Tyree's been going through I guess it got triggered inside of him as well. I just wish Tori ass would've been said something.

We walked inside of his room and he immediately looked up.

"Karter!" He said happily before hugging me.

"How you feeling nigga?" I mumbled as I looked at him.

He seemed better but at the same time he didn't. Am I missing something?

"I feel better....I just don't get much sleep." He mumbled looking down and I raised an eyebrow.

"Somebody touching on you?" I asked frowning and he quickly looked at me.

"Nigga hell nawl! I-it's the patients here. I know I don't have it all Karter but this place is so scary..somebody ran in here one night and attacked me. Now I'm too afraid to go to sleep. Am I coming back here?" He asked getting emotional and I quickly shook my head.

I don't care how crazy and slow these muthafuckas are whoever attacked him will be getting dealt with. No wonder he looks like this.

"Now that we know what's going on and you got your meds there's not a reason for you to be here." I said and he nodded as we grabbed his stuff and walked out.

"I hope you're feeling better now." A therapist said as she walked over to us, talking to Tyree.

"I am ma'am." He said smiling and she smiled before looking at me.

"And who's this?" She asked looking me over and I scrunched up my face.

Hoes just ain't that interesting to me nowadays.

"This is one of my guardians, Karter." He said and she smiled widely at me.

"Well if you need some sex..tions don't hesitate to give me a call. Tyree knows my number." She tried to say seductively before walking away.

I shook my head as we walked away. "I want a new therapist now." Tyree mumbled and I busted out laughing.

"Consider it done. Just a nasty ass hoe. She only looked at me and wanna do shit. I thought only niggas do that? Plus Milyon'll beat ha ass." I said cracking up as we got in my car.

"How is she?" Tyree asked smiling and I nodded my head.

"She's good. Even though she's a luh pissed off at the moment." I said grinning as we started driving.

"Why she mad?" He asked curiously and I shrugged.

"She wanted to fuck this morning but Ian feel like it." I mumbled and he instantly scrunched up his face, smacking his teeth.