26. Permanent Scar

⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING WARNINGGGGG SEXUAL ASSAULT AND SELF HARM IS IN THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Milyon

"They're still not back yet. It's so late at night. Why are they not back yet?" Tiara asked me again and I sighed before taking a hold of her hand.

"Kaylen's going to come back. Okay?" I said and she nodded her head before smiling at King as he made a sound and reached out for her.

"T-T- Rairwa!" He said smiling and she laughed.

"No say Tiara."

"T-Rairwa."

"T-Air-Ra."

"T-Rair-Wa!"

I laughed at King as he smiled like he knew he was right. He had his teeth now so his speech was a bit decent. He'll be turning 3 soon.

"I just really hope everybody comes back okay. With Tyree." She mumbled and I gave her a small smile.

She's so sweet and quiet.

I heard the lock on the door before the door opened and the boys rushed in.

They had a small boy with them indicating they won and got the boy.

"I want my daddy! You killed my mommy I hate you!" The boy yelled crying and Karter grinned as I gasped.

I know Karter didn't kill his mother right in front of him. I know he didn't kill his mother at all.

Alex walked past everybody in a daze before sitting beside me.

"You're okay Alex?" I asked softly and he shook his head.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he stared at the little boy.

"Is it him? What he do?" I asked and Alex turned to me.

"He didn't do shit. I just found out he's my brother. And my mama dead." He said blankly and I stared at him with wide eyes.

"What!?" Ari shouted and Alex didn't look at her.

"What the fuck are you talking about Alex?" She asked standing up.

Alex didn't answer her, he kept looking spaced out.

"Karter?" She said turning to him.

Karter coughed, looking away, scratching his head.

Tears started to fall from her eyes as Marco walked up to her. "I'm sorry but she got caught in the crossfire ma. Karter didn't know who she was. We didn't know she had a child by Luca."

"My mom didn't have another child because she couldn't have any!" Ari yelled at him and Alex shooked his head.

"No she could have children! Dad couldn't produce anymore children Ari. So they used Luca as a sperm donor. We had a little brother and didn't know shit about him at all because they wanted to keep him away from me. That's why I saw them talking to Luca that day." Alex mumbled before closing his eyes.

"That was my mama mane. Once upon a time she actually loved me and now she gone. Why people keep leaving?" He asked turning to me and I stared to get emotional.

I need to go to therapy because I cry too much.

"Mannnnnn I swear I didn't know I wouldn't had killed her if I did! I would've at least asked for your permission first! Gave you heads up or something!" Karter said and I glared at him.

I really hope he didn't think he made things better.

"I have another brother?" Anthony asked out of nowhere, making everybody jump.