19. Deadly

3k reads but not even 1k votes? Can't even lie I'm disappointed...I mean I'm trying but y'all making me feel like ian doing something right. But it is what it is, I still have readers and that's all that matters. Can't switch up on them. Y'all can read now.

Dominic
It's been a week since I've been working for Karter nem and everything's been going smoothly.

I've been trying to talk to Dominique but she still acting like a hoe so ima go and see can I get a refund or exchange for this damn ring.

Better yet I'll pawn the bitch and get more for it.

"Yeah?" I said as I answered my phone.

"You about to come through?" A female asked through my phone and I grinned.

"Yeahh. You just be ready." I said before hanging up.

I was only going to fuck her then leave.

The usual.

My phone started ringing again and I sighed.

"What? I'm driving." I said annoyed.

"Well watch out for 12 and bring yo ass down to the warehouse nigga." Karter said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fa what nigga damn?" I mumbled and I heard him smack his lips.

"Don't question me, fuck wrong witchu? Just do as I say." He said before hanging up.

I mugged my phone before throwing it and doing a big ass U-Turn in the street.
*********

I walked up the stairs before opening the door.

Karter, Kaylen, and Brandon were all inside smoking.

"What y'all want?" I asked annoyed and they all smacked their lips.

"Yo ass be grumpy 24/7. Sitcho swole lip ass down somewhere. Look like you got stung in them hoes 20 times." Kaylen said laughing.

"Yo bitch ain't complaining though." I said nonchalantly shrugging.

"What bitch? Ion fuck wit'em." He said laughing, high as hell.

"This nigga always joking around. Is he always like this?" I asked Karter and Brandon.

"Shit wait until the second blunt go in rotation. You'll be ready to beat his ass." Brandon said laughing along with Karter.

"So what am I doing here?" I asked shaking my head.

"It's some business we need you to take care. You remember the drop you did with KD? That nigga didn't even do it, he kept the product, just like a new worker would do thinking they're slick, which left our money short. That's making not only us but you look bad my guy. We give you the permission to off his ass. He's going to get dealt with regardless, but do you wanna do it?" Karter asked and I quickly nodded.

"If y'all didn't know it was him that would've got me fucked up so hell yeah. When I see him consider his ass done." I said as the blunt was passed to me.

"You got two days. After that we gone do it ourself." He said and I nodded as I blew out the smoke.

"Aye have you talked to Dominique?" I asked Karter as he raised a eyebrow.

"Nahh. Last time I talked to her was last week. I cut her off because talking to her and having you here wouldn't been looking too good." He said and I nodded.

"That's true man. That's some messy shit waiting to be unfolded." I said shaking my head.

"What is a Dominique?" Brandon asked.