20. What's trust?

You guys when I say I don't feel good at all🤦🏽‍♀️ but I came thru for y'all.  My ass was in this bed typing away even though this head ache and nausea are both killing me. It's all good though I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. You may read.

Ari
"So you never lived across the street from us, you just went along with it so you wouldn't blow your cover?" I asked Marco as he nodded.

"I needed a reason to suddenly be popping up at y'all house and shit so I was like fuck it. It's a whole other family that stays there. I just so happen to know them." He said laughing and I shook my head.

"So what did yo parents say when they saw you and Alex moving out?" He asked and I sighed.

"They asked us was it enough room to take Anthony. Our luh brutha." I said rolling my eyes.

He only shooked his head.

Milyon walked into the living room, sitting across from us.

It's been some days since she's actually been around us willingly. At first we would just barge into her room and chill with her by force.

"Ayo you broke my brutha's heart." I said narrowing my eyes before laughing.

She sighed, shaking her head.

"Ian mean it. There's too much shit going on wimme." She mumbled and I nodded.

"He'll be ight. It was time for him to get a taste of his own medicine anyways. Now he sees
breaking hearts ain't a good thing. Nigga used to brag about the shit." I said shrugging before looking at Marco.

He was typing fast on his phone before putting it back in his pocket.

"What was that?" I asked and he looked at me.

"What was what?"

"You sure was inna rush to text whoever that was."

"Don't even start bruh." He said shaking his head and I shrugged.

"Two can play at that game." I mumbled to myself.

"It's boring bruh." He said shaking his head and I smacked my lips.

"Well go out and do something then! Ain't nobody stopping yo ass." I snapped and he frowned at me.

"Mane Ari ionno what's yo problem is but you betta chill out. I'm tired of you and these random ass attitudes." He said shaking his head and my head started hurting.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me. You make my ass itch and my head hurt."

Milyon coughed back a laugh as he stood up.

"I got some shit to do. And yo ass irritating so ima talk to y'all later." He said before walking out the living room.

When the front door closed my lips started tugging downwards.

Milyon looked at me in confusion.

"Girl what's wrong with-"

Before she could get done I started crying.

"What's wrong with you? Stop before I start crying you know I'm emotional and shit." She said before walking over to me and wrapping her arms around me.

"Mannnnn it's not even him. It's some more shit that's wrong wimme and I keep taking it out on him. E-everything he do that seems suspicious I try and start some shit with him about it. He gone end up leaving me." I said crying more and she only held me tighter.

"Ari you gotta stop bottling things up. You have to open up to us. It don't even have to be me, let it at least be Marco. He's your boyfriend. It's his job to be there for you." She said and I shook my head.