3. Control

He eventually came back, i really pissed him off. I need to find more of his buttons to push, you know, for my own amusement.

"Welcome back. Thought you left me to fight on my own." I said angrily, I am actually upset. His little tantrum was extremely unnecessary. He has a bad temper. Which isn't good for me because i'm known to push peoples buttons.

"You seem more than capable to be left alone." he grunted. He grunts when he speaks sometimes and it's so fucking-

"Be careful Lt., kinda sounded like a compliment there." I jokingly said.

He ignored my remark, "Why are you here." He asked rather aggressively. "I wasn't told their would be another Lieutenant." He walked up to me, backing me up against the wall behind me.

"Do you have a control problem, Ghost?" I had to look up at him as i asked. He now had both of his hands on either side of my head.

He scoffed. "Why are you here." He's either trying to scare me or he's a fucking maniac. I'll go with the second one.

"I didn't want Soap to go alone on this. He's the only family i've got left." My neck started to get sore from how close he was too me, i had to assert dominance. But it wasn't working.

"Mmmm..." he hummed. He held eye contact with me for what felt like an eternity.

"I'm not afraid of you Ghost." I spat at him.

"You'd be an idiot to not be afraid. Stay out of my way and we'll be fine." He spat back in a low voice and pushed himself off. He thinks he's scaring me, but in reality he's just feeding my sinful attraction towards him.

_______________________________

Hours passed and we didn't get a signal to move in, i started dozing off,

"There's no time for sleep y/n. Wake the fuck up." He spewed at me loudly, sobering me up. Just because i'm not afraid of him, doesn't mean i don't find him intimidating...

"What the fuck is your problem Ghost? i'm growing sick of your bullshit." I don't wait for a response and i get up to walk away.

"We don't have time for your games Lt! Get the fuck back here." He whisper yelled at me.

"I would rather be shot and killed then spend another minute with you." I spewed as i kept walking. I know this is a bad idea but i'm too stubborn to stop walking.

"Don't you dare take another fucking step." He said walking towards me. "Get the fuck back here."

I knew this was a bad idea,
"Make me."

I then hear chattering coming from the second floor, but it's too late, they heard us fight.

"!?من هناك"
(Who is there?!)

"Goddamn it y/n." He said before grabbing me and cupping my mouth with his gigantic gloved hand. "Don't make a sound." He growled at me.

"أخبر الرجال بوجود حركة بالخارج"
(Inform the men that there is movement outside.)

"Grab your gun y/n." He whispers in my ear. If we weren't about to die i would be dropping on my kne-

I quickly grabbed my gun and we slowly made our way inside, i hear Ghost whisper in his walkie that we're going in. If we get killed it'll be my fault, i have to make sure we don't fail what i started.

There were exactly 7 men in the house, and we, more like he, shot and knifed each one. Can't say that it didn't turn me on.

"Did you find him Ghost?"

"Negative sir. The building is clear and no sign of Hassan."

"Next time wait for my signal."

"Won't happen again sir."

He looks really mad at me, and i can't say i blame him. What i did was fucking stupid.

What we didn't know was that there were actually 8 people in the house, and the last on was hiding in the bedroom that i just walked into.

I feel 1 shot going into my upper thigh. 1 shot going into my lower abdomen. 1 shot going into my left arm. "GHOST!"

I hear shuffling and screaming, and the sound of a knife cutting flesh. I open my eyes to see Ghost leaning over me. "Are you alright Lt? Can you get up?"

I try to respond but everything's so blurry.

"Bloody hell." i hear him mumble

I feel myself being lifted up and carried.

"Price! y/n is down!" I hear him speaking into his walkie once again. "There is no time for a medic Captain she will bleed out within seconds!" He screamed at Captain price. "I'll bloody handle it."

I slightly open my eyes to see him lay me down on one of the beds. I try to get up but my head starts to spin.

"Don't fucking move."

Yes sir.

"where were you shot Lt?"

I mustered every ounce of energy i had left. "I think my abdomen and thigh.."

I see him searching for more, "Your arm as well. I'm going to lift your shirt and pull down your upper pants to stop the bleeding, alright?" Is this man asking for consent right now? I just nod in response. I see him taking off his gear and gloves, i feel big rough hands touching my bare skin.

This isn't how i imagined this playing out, i thought i would have a more badass death. Bullshit.

I don't remember the rest of the night, i slowly felt myself falling into a slumber.