12. Scars

(A/N: Warning.. you know. Also, a bitch be writing this shit in class & at work bc i love y'all sm 😡)

"Good girl. Cum for me."

And i did.

But i didn't want this to end... i finally got him where i wanted him, my daydreams were finally coming true, and i need them all to be fulfilled..

After he was done i pulled his face back to mine, crushing my lips onto his so hard i think i chipped a tooth.

God i love how aggressive he is.

It's like our tongues were fighting for dominance, and he was winning. I've never been so submissive for a man.. but i give him full consent to do whatever he fucking pleased.

"Ouch!" i flinched and pulled away, he bit my lip and i started to bleed.

"Fuck i'm sorry." he started pulling away, but i grabbed him and pulled him back by the neck.

"No, it's fine.. i liked it." and i brought his lips back to mine, tasting the crimson blood that was filling up our mouths. I've never been so aroused in my life.

He pulled away and start kissing my neck, sucking every inch of my collarbone, then my boobs, and then got to my nipples..

"Holy fuck." i whimpered.

"You like that?" He looked up and gave me a smirk.

I nodded yes..

"Use your words y/n."

"Holy fuck yes."

He chucked, a deep, rich chuckle. Fuck.

And he continued on. Taking each nipple into his mouth, sucking them so hard i know they're going to be purple in the morning.

I don't take my eyes off of him as he starts kissing my stomach, my arms, my hands, then back down to my thighs, my knees, my ankles...

He kissed every inch of my body.

He places himself in-between my thighs again, and slides a finger in, massaging my clit with his abnormally big  fingers.

My back arches once again, i've never had a man make me feel so good.

I feel his other hand grab my jaw back down,

"I never said you could look away. You don't listen do you?"

He continues to kiss me as he fucks me with his fingers.. slipping 1 finger in.. 2.. 3.. i cry out in pleasure.

He pulls away, "Have i hurt you?"

"I swear to God simon if you stop one more fucking time i'm going to stab you."

He chuckled and continued.

He brings his lips back to mine, i moan with each stroke of his fingers.. i've never been fucked with a finger before. The control he has over me is embarrassing.

His thumb was massaging my clit as his middle finger and ring finger were fucking me. I rode his fingers with each stroke, he began moaning in my mouth.. i feel his dick on my left thigh. And then i feel a warm liquid dripping down my leg, did i just make him cum just by my moans?

I'm so powerful.

I didn't notice he put his pants back on.. but
I need to hear him moan more. Now.

I tell him to stop,

"My turn." I said as i get up and push him down to where i was previously laying.

But he stops me.

"No, that's not necessary." He said and pushed me off.

What?

"What do you mean? You don't want me touching you?" I said and start picking up my clothes, is he disgusted by my touch?

"What are you doing?" He asked, more like demanded, as he started putting his shirt on.

"Saying my Goodnights." I said and turned around to walk away, i paused for a minute, "I don't understand, you let me kiss you, why won't you let me touch you?"

"I thought you didn't want too..i mean you don't have to.." he said quietly, i've never heard him speak like this.

I turned back around to see at him staring at his feet. I've never seen him this vulnerable.

"What do you mean i don't 'have' too? I want too."

He paused for a minute and was still staring at his feet,

"Don't my scars disgust you?"

That broke my heart. I'm such a bitch.

I walked up to him and grabbed his face and made him look at me, "There is nothing about you that disgust me. You have no idea about the things i imagine when i'm around you. When i look at you, i see the most attractive man i have ever laid my eyes on. You could never disgust me Simon Riley."

A look of relief filled his face, i can't believe that's how he views himself. That he's unlovable.

"Okay, maybe another time. Ive killed the mood." he looked almost ashamed, i've never seen him like this.. i've always thought he was a cold blooded killer.

"It's okay, I'm glad there will be another time. There are a lot of things i want to do to you." I smirked.

He gave me a small grin and said,

"You make me smile." His 'compliments' are always so robotic sounding, but they still make my heart melt. I know he's trying.

"Thank you Simon Riley, you make me smile too" I gave him a small grin and let go of his face so could finish getting dressed. We started walking back to the base in silence, he was holding his mask in his hand the entire way there.

"Can you tell me the stories behind your scars someday?" i looked up at him and asked.

He looked stunned for a minute, "If that's what you want, yes."

I looked away and smiled, I'm happy. I haven't been happy in a long time, my heart skips a beat when i'm around him.

I hope he feels the same.

Anyways,

"I'm fucking you in Amsterdam Simon. Just a warning."