22. Chapter 22

(A/N: I think this book has the most reads, votes, and comments out of all of the Ghost fanfics, which is INSANE? And i owe it all to you. Also, i will be writing another one, let me know who you would want it about or if you want another Ghost one 😁🧡)

"I don't know.."

"Why don't you just bring me along?" The idea just popped into my head, I'm so stupid. Duh.

"No. Final answer." Grumpy pants said.

"What? Why?" I got jumped off the table.

"It's too dangerous."

"More than this mission?" I asked. Because what?

"You almost died because of me, i could've prevented the two events that risked your life. You will not be coming. Final answer." Dick.

That's sweet though.

"Those weren't even your fault, what are you talking about?"

"At the villa. I could've talked Price out of it, i know what that did to you. You keep telling me you're okay but i know you're not. And when-" He was about to continue, but he stopped.

But i knew what he was referring too.

"That wasn't your fault. You did nothing wrong." I reassured him.

"I never leave you alone, even when you thought no one was watching, i was always there. All those nights you spent alone at the river? I was there. Whenever you left the base alone, i was there, driving a couple feet behind you. When you were spying on me in those bushes? I saw you putting running shoes on, so i went outside to keep watch...Although i wasn't expecting to have a stalker." He said it all in one breath, smirking at the memory.

Man i'm down bad.

Why does this man always leave me speechless?

I opened my mouth to say something, but he continued,

"The first time we met, when you got shot by that man in the house. If i hadn't acted that way then you wouldn't have ran off. And that's my fault."

He kept rambling,

"And, and if i wasn't being such a dick to you that morning, i would've stayed with you. And protected you. I would've protected you from the trauma that bastard gave you. And goddamnit y/n if he had tormented you, or worse, killed you..i would've tore everyone in my sight to shreds."

But i know he already did. Soap told me.

Wow.

"And i can never forgive myself for what i've done."

"But you have too. It wasn't your fault-"

"There is nothing you can say will change my mind."

I sighed, "Okay."

Since we're already in a depressive mood,

"What happened to your previous Girlfriend, Simon?" I turned to the right to look at him.

"I was wondering when this question was going to be asked." He sighed.

I waited for an answer.

"I didn't kill her if that's what you think." Phew.
"She was sick, that's all to the story. She died in my arms."

"I'm sorry..."

"We weren't together for long, it's okay."

I have to lighten the mood, quick say something stupid,

"Have you ever been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder by any chance?"

Girl.

"What?" He looked at me, i could see him scrunching his nose through the mask.

"I mean, well i don't know, because like, well like, you know-" I've never stuttered so hard in my life. If looks could kill. I would be 6 feet under the ground right now.

"I'll let that one slide."

"That's so kind of you, thank you. Really, but you should really get that checked out-"

"Stop talking."

"Sorry. So, anyways, when are we going to Russia?" I asked the big scary man.

"Who's 'we'?" He asked, rather aggressively.

"You and me silly, Ghost and y/n, taking over Russia. Sounds like a dope comic book."

"You're out of your mind, you know that?" He said and pulled me closer to him, his left hand around my waist.

"Me? Jesus dude. You seriously need to get that checked out."

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Thank you all for reading, i hope you enjoyed this as much as i enjoyed writing it. ❤️