8. Damsel in Distress

*Warning, mention of SA.*

I've never been nervous for a mission. But for some reason i am, i feel exposed. No vest, no bullet proof vest, no 60 pockets in my cargo pants, no bulky combat boots, just a small pistol attached to my left thigh and the red thin fabric glued to my skin.

Ghost was the one driving, and Soap was in the passenger seat. Alejandro sat directly behind Ghost, and i sat behind Soap.

Which gave Ghost a full view to me, staring me down through the front mirror. I don't know how he was driving and doing it at the same time, but he was doing it successfully.

I cant deny the fact that he makes me nervous, whenever he looks at me i melt. I know i should hate him, but i can't, and i don't know why. There's something about him, something that's so mesmerizing that it makes it hard to look away.

He's so hard to read sometimes, and it isn't because of the mask, i just don't understand him. He has moments when he shows that he cares, but then he holds a knife to my throat threatening to kill me.

"Once we get there, the men will move in first. We will wait until Hassan's men are fully fixated on y/n. Once we give you the signal that we're clear to go in, you can make an excuse and run towards the back. Wait there until one of us ge-"

Alejandro was interrupted by Ghost, "No need. I'll be waiting for her."

It got semi silent for a second, Soap was first to speak, confusion written all over his face, "Alright, that works too."

"Move in boys." Alejandro spoke on the walkie to let them know to start walking.

I waited in the car until someone gave me the 'Ok' to go, Ghost hasn't moved yet, still in the drivers seat, looking at me. An awkward silence filled the air.

"Are you going to say something or just fuck me with your eyes." I said in a snarky tone and crossed my arms. No response.

He scoffed, "I'll be waiting for you." He paused for a second, "Be careful." Was all he said before he got out and walked towards the villa.

Okay. Interesting. No back talk, no cursing at me, nothing. I'm Confused. He actually seemed worried. Soap isn't worried because he knows i can hold my own, but Ghost hasn't seen that side of me yet.

I waited for what seemed like an eternity, anxiety filling my body, which never happens.

"Move in Lt." i heard Prices voice on the walkie.

"Copy." I replied.

Time for the show. I got out and strutted towards the front of the villa, I'm used to using my sexuality for personal use, so this should come as a second nature.

Immediately around 20 or so men turned their heads towards me. Mouth gaping.

"Hello boys, Im not sure where i am and i'm lost, can you help me?" Nothing turns men more than a damsel in distress.

They all immediately point their guns at me,

"Woah i mean no harm, I'm just lost." I said calmly and raised my arms up.

I hear spanish being spoken between all of them, i wish i knew what they were saying, one of them spoke up in english,

"Who are you!"

"Like i said multiple times, I'm lost, and you guys were the first people i saw."

They all looked at each-other and put their guns down.

"Well then come over here hermosa (gorgeous) don't worry, we'll help you." Another one spoke, very fucking creepily. I inch my hand closer to my gun.

I walk closer to them,
"Thank you, i really appreciate it."

"It's not safe in this part of town for a girl like you bonita (pretty)" Another one spoke up, in a thick spanish accent.

He's right. I don't feel safe. But i can hold my own. My eyes roam to see if i can see Ghost, i see him peaking through the corner. A sigh of relief comes out of my mouth.

One of them grabs my elbow to bring me closer, i give a small yelp. I see Ghost coming out, i shake my head, 'no.'

"What are you looking at?" The first one that spoke got in my face and asked.

"Nothing, if you could please point me to a cab-"

"We don't have cabs here." He almost growled at me as he spoke. Animals.

"Me excitas preciosa, ¿por qué no nos divertimos?" (You turn me on gorgeous, why don't we have some fun?)

I don't know what he said, but it didn't sound good. I'm begging for the signal so i can leave, i see Ghost peaking out, looking ready to kill.

"You know i actually have to leave, i think i saw a car back there-." i push the one that was grabbing me off.

"No, where you going? We haven't had our fun yet." Within seconds i see Ghost running towards me, fighting off each man, and ripping them to shreds.

This wasn't part of the plan.

"Go y/n! get out of here!" He shouted at me.

I obviously don't run and pull out my gun, we both fought off all of Hassan's men one by one, more like he did.

Every kill became more gruesome than the last. I know i should be afraid of him, but i'm not.

"I didn't need your help! I had it under control Ghost!" I ran up to him and punched his chest. Hurting my hand in return.

"They were going to hurt you. I wasn't going to let that happen." He was out of breath, pushing past me and tells Price on the walkie that the plan went off track.

"Look what you fucking did Ghost, his men are probably moving Hassan as we speak!" I screamed at him. "Fucking look at me!" i shouted even louder.

"Go fucking wait in the car y/n. I cant listen to your tantrum right now."

"What the fuck is your problem! I didn't need your fucking help!" i said as i pushed his back, trying to get a reaction out of him so he can turn around to look at me.

He immediately turned and grabbed my arms, "I don't have time for your fucking fit y/n. Go. Now."

"You can't give me orders Ghost!" I tried getting out of his grasp, but he just held my arms tighter.

"This is my fucking fault. I should've told Price not go through with this, I'm going to fucking kill him." His tone filled with venom.

"You can't kill our Captain Ghost. It doesn't work that way. Why do you even care so fucking much?" I asked angrily. But no response, we were interrupted by Soap on the walkie, they killed all of his men in the house. But Hassan escaped, operation failed.

"Get in the car y/n." Ghost said sounding defeated, "I'm going to go find Soap and the rest."

"No i'm coming with you!"

"I said get in the car y/n." said, more like demanded in his thick british accent.

I don't know why i obeyed. But i did.