19. Sadistic

(A/N: Love u bitches.)

He slowly slipped his tip in...

And i immediately hear a groan.

Oh my god.

He's straddling me, as he stares me down. It's like he's looking straight into my soul.

Anyone would find this scary... but there's something about a man with a mask.

He's slowly thrusting his tip into me, trying to get me used to the size. But fuck, he's killing me slowly.

"Be patient." he grunted.

It feels like my insides are being torn apart, once he fully got it in, it wasn't so slow and gentle anymore.

He takes it out and slams it into me, hard.

I cry out in pleasure.

I've been yearning to hear those sexy moans for months now... finally.

He then lifts my legs and places them on his shoulders, as if i could handle more of it.

He once told me i wouldn't be able to handle it. I wonder if he was right.

Our moans filled the room with every thrust, i rock my hips back and forth.

I suddenly feel his right hand grab my throat, i liked it the first time, let's see if i'll like it again.

He's a sadistic man who enjoy pain, whether it's conflicting it on other or receiving it, i guess he wasn't wrong about the masochist part.

His hand tightens around my throat and he keeps thrusting, fuck, i never realized he wore military dog tags around his neck.

It makes him look even sexier.

He then flipped me around to where i was now straddling him, this is the most beautiful i had ever seen...

Beautifully tattooed skin that engulfed half of his upper body. His big hands were holding me in  place, making sure i'm not going anywhere.

Without warning he lifted my hips and placed it onto his dick.

Slowly lifting me up and thrusting into me.

Up and down... up and down... up and down...

He's mesmerizing.

I can feel myself getting closer to the edge, and i could see it in his eyes too.

"Simon... i'm cumming." i moaned out. And tried getting off, but he slammed me back down.

"Cum on my dick y/n." he whispered in his deep, sexy voice.

Yes sir.

We both finished, his groans and moans will be playing on repeat in my mind until probably forever.

He picked my hips up and took it out of me, placing me back down next to him.

"You can take it off now." i said laughing.

He took his mask off, and tries to catch his breath.

Definitely my fault.

"Do you want me to keep it on everytime?" he asked chuckling.

"No, just whenever you feel like it." He has a beautiful face, with or without the mask he turns me on.

Buuut... i prefer it on.

I lay my head on his chest and we relish in the silence, like we always do.

"Can you tell me about your scars, Simon?"

I waited for a response.

"If it will make you happy, yes." Within a second he pulled me up by my waist and made me straddle him again. He's really fucking strong.

"Which one would you want to know about?"

I thought about it for a moment, observing his scar filled, tattooed chest.

I point to one on his pec,

"That one." he looks down at where my finger was pointing and lays his head back down.

"That's a bullet wound. I was shot in 2009 by someone i trusted. He left me for dead in a field." He finished.

Damn.

"What about this one." i pointed to 2 long thin ones on his stomach.

"Stabbed. Twice, we had a mission in Germany a few years back. Bastard tried to kill me but then i-"

I know this man like the back of my hand. And he was definitely about to tell me how he killed him.

He stopped himself after seeing my reaction,

"You can pick one more."

I pointed to one near pelvic bone, "what's this one?"

"Oh, kidney stone surgery."

"Oh." was all I said. But then he started laughing,

"I'm kidding, my brother thought it would be funny to play operation when we were young."

"i'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up bad memories. I don't know why I thought this was a good idea." I sat and looked down at my hands.

"It's fine, no need for an apology. I agreed to answer." he then pulled me closer to his chest, and started playing with my hair. I never thought these actions would ever come out of a man like him. But I love it when big scary men turn out to be softies.

Before we fell asleep, I looked at him and I asked,

"Will you be here when I wake up?"

"Of course I will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly open my eyes and bright fluorescent lights blind my vision, then I see Soap standing over me looking relieved.

"Thank God you're awake. I thought I lost you!"
he cried out.

Wait, what?

"Do you remember what happened to you?"

I pondered for a moment,

"Yes, I was shot and Ghost stitched me up. Where am I?"

"I brought you back to Scotland, you've been in a coma for the past month, I've been waiting for you to wake up so I can back go back to Yemen, we still haven't found Hassan yet.

"Wait, you're not bringing me back with you?" I asked and sat up.

"You almost died y/n, you're staying here until we finish our mission. I'm sorry."

I didn't respond as the dream i just had made its way back into my mind.

How strange.