11. Say my name

(A/N: Warning: Some of the Smut starts here, That is all. Enjoy ❤️ also a line from my fav movie is in this cus i love it sm lol.)

I'm stunned.

The look of shock hasn't left my face in God knows how long, how do you react to something like this? He hasn't showed his face to anyone since he put in that mask, which was when he joined the military, over a decade ago.

"Close your mouth y/n. You'll catch a fly." He said, as he kept his distance.

I said the first thing that popped into my mind, something usually a 6'4 240 pound man doesn't hear everyday,

"You're beautiful."

He didn't know how to react, confusion written all over his face. But it's true, he's beautiful.

"Beautiful? This is a face of a killer, y/n." He said as he looked away from me.

"No, don't look away. I want to see you Simon." I tried swimming towards him, the water is still up to my neck.

"Stop. This was a mistake. I'm going back to base, i'll tell Soap i couldn't find you." He began to paddle back to the rocks.

"Why won't you let me in?" I'm so frustrated.

He stopped in his tracks, "I cant let anyone in."

"What do you mean you 'can't'?" I try to get closer and grab his arm, but he pulls away.

"You'll never look at me the same if you find out the things that i've done. You don't want to be involved with a man like me."

"But that's in the past, whatever you've done doesn't matter to me now."

The moon light was hitting him just right, i could count each freckle and each scar. His tattoo covered body was breathtaking, his dark hair had a hint of raven blue in it.

But he wouldn't listen. He just kept walking away from me, i have to say something fast, or else i'll lose him forever.

I don't know what came over me.

"I think i have feelings for you!" I shouted.

...He finally turned around.

"I think i'm starting to like you Simon Riley and i refuse to let you walk away from me, again." I continue... but he's silent. The water's now a little below my neck, i try to keep my distance, hoping he'll make the first move. If he doesn't, i don't know what i would do. We've only known each other for a short amount of time, but it feels like an eternity.

He's still standing there. Looking at me. I take in every feature, perfectly shaped eyebrows, eyes so piercing it's like he's looking into my soul, his nose isn't too big and it isn't too small, his lips... so pink and full. I see his little stubble on his chin that's driving me crazy. His thin scar runs from his eyebrow to the middle of his cheek, he's breath taking.

"You can leave if you want, i won't stop you anymore." I said, defeated. I cant look at him anymore, i sounded like a fool. Like a love sick puppy, how embarrassing.

I hear water splashing and a grip on my wrist.. he turns me around and pulls me closer, cupping my cheeks with his big hands.

"I don't know how to do this." He said in a low voice.

"Do what?" I desperately ask.

"All of this. You're too good for me y/n. You can't like me, you'd be an idiot to do so."

"Then let me be an idiot."

...We stood there for what felt like an eternity. Not looking away, i can stand in his arms forever.

"So the lion fell in-love with the lamb.." He murmured. I try to look away, i never expected those words to come out of his mouth.

But he holds me tighter,

"What a stupid lamb." I sighed..

"What a sick, masochistic lion."

Then i feel soft lips touching my own. I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He holds onto me like his life depends on it.

He let me in.

And i refuse to be let out.

For someone who hasn't kissed a women in a while, he knew what he was doing. After a while of making out we pulled away, both of us were out of breath.

"Wow." i was first to speak.

Again, robot mode activated, i couldn't tell how he was feeling. But he didn't let me go, that's a good sign.

"What do i do with you y/n." He murmured..

"Whatever you want." I whispered.

He then grabs my thighs and puts them around his waist, kissing me even harder than before. His grip on my hips will be leaving bruises, i've never been man handled like this before. I wasn't lying when i said he could do anything he wanted with me..

He lifts me up and carrie's me out of the water, throwing my clothes that were once on the rock on the ground. Not breaking our kiss he lays me down on the rock, he breaks the kiss for a moment and looks at me, taking in every part of my body.

My cheeks turn bright red, i look away, he could tell i grew self conscious..

"Don't look away. I want you to watch."

"Watch?"

He then gets down in his knees, and spreads my legs open.

Without a word i feel his tongue in me. My back arches and he pushes me back down, hard.

I don't think this man knows how to be gentle. I'm not complaining.

My eyes role back to the back of my head, i haven't felt this good in a while.

But he stops..

"I want you to look at me. If you don't i'll stop and leave." He said in a stern, deep voice.

I didn't think i could get any wetter.

I nodded my head, i look at him, begging him to continue.

"Someone's a little eager.." he said smirking.

Oh my fucking god. Holy fucking shit, i can't fucking breathe. I think i could come just by looking at him.

I feel his tongue flicking my clit, hitting every spot.. His grip on my thighs gets stronger, as he opens my legs even wider. His eyes are locked on me the entire time..

"Fuck.. please.. don't stop.." I moan with each word.

He stops, again.

"Say my name."

"Wha-What?"

"Say my fucking name."

His tongue finds my clit again..

"Si-simon.. fuck p-please." i whimper.

"Good girl. Cum for me."