Chapter 11

Jin came back to the mansion and was met with Namjoon watching movie in the hall while Hoseok was getting a bowl of popcorn from the kitchen. Jin smiled at himself knowing that Namjoon watches movie to find some comfort.

    'Hyung, you are back' said Hoseok taking Namjoon's attention. Jin nodded his head in return.

'Namjoon my room' said Jin and walked towards his room. Namjoon visibly gulped and looked at Hoseok. Hoseok let out a coo and cupped Namjoon's face. He pecked his forehead.

'It'll be fine Joonie' softly said Hoseok. Namjoon headed towards his eldest hyungs room.

'Hyung' whispered Namjoon. Jin signed Namjoon to sit on the bed while Jin himself sat on the chair opposite to Namjoon. It was easier for Jin to analyse Namjoon when they are face to face.

'What's going on with you Joonie' softly asked Jin to make sure Namjoon is comfortable to talk.

'No..nothing Hyung' answered Namjoon.

'Joonie' softly warned Jin.

'Its just that...you are being too strict' said Namjoon starting to take out all the pent up frustration. If Jin wanted he could get angry and discipline Namjoon for talking so rudely but Jin wanted to know what was going on with Namjoon. So, Jin just encouraged Namjoon to continue by gently holding onto the younger's hand and carressing it. His way of stating that he wasn't mad and he would hear him out before taking any of the further actions.

'You are treating me like a baby when I am capable of taking my decisions. You don't let me enjoy, its always about work. You didn't even let us have the party and why do you keep bothering me about files. I will submit it when I have completed it. Hyung, i hate you Hyung. You are not my father so stop acting like one' yelled Namjoon taking all his frustration out.

Jin was shocked to hear all of it and he unknowingly left Namjoon's hand which he was caressing with love, but he easily masked his emotions with a poker face. Hoseok who was downstairs ran up hearing to Namjoon screaming. His face looked like he had seen a ghost hearing to the younger's words. He shifted his eyes to look at his hyung only to be met with a poker face, but when seen clearly anyone could figure out how the words affected the older.

'Kim Namjoon, you don't speak to hyung like that' roared Hoseok.

'Hobi, go to the company to handover these files buddy. Hyung can handle this' Jin softly said as he passed him a file. Hoseok wasn't going to go but one look from the older made him run to the company. Hoseok knew that it was just an excuse to send him out.

'Joonie, is that all baby?' softly asked Jin. Namjoon let out a nod in return.

'Joon, when did you want to have the party baby?' questioned Jin.

'Day after tomorrow'

'And, what is day after tomorrow's date?'

'4th'

'What is on 4th buddy' Namjoon took a second to think and he realised what it was.

'What is it bud'

'Kookie's dance performance' whispered Namjoon.

'And about the file, what was the file about Joon'

'The company's welfare'

'When was the meeting'

'Today'

'I had to check on the file before the meeting right buddy?' Namjoon slowly nodded looking down at his lap.

'Words Joon' said Jin pulling Namjoon's chin upwards to meet his eye.

'Yes Hyung'

'Have I ever asked you for any other works I had assigned you'

'N..no Hyung'

'So?'

'You only asked because the files were important and you had to go through it before the meeting with the board members' whispered Namjoon feeling guilty all over.

'Sor...sorry Hyung' whispered Namjoon again.

'It's okay bud. I hope our misunderstandings are clear?'

'Yes, Hyung' said Namjoon dropping his gaze towards his lap not being  able to maintain eye contact with his hyung.

'Now, Namjoon what's going on with you. Why are you so stressed?'

'Nothing is going on Hyung'

'I am waiting'

'Hyung!!! Stop bothering me' yelled Namjoon yet again for the second time. Jin didn't answer rather stared at him.

'There is nothing. Stop poking your nose in everything Hyung. Just stop' said Namjoon.

What they didn't realise was all of them except Jungkook  were listening to the conversation. Yoongi was red in anger. Hoseok never left to the company. Others had returned back to the mansion, but they were  stunned when they found Hoseok on the door step. Hoseok had pulled Yoongi towards Jin's room and others had followed. They were utterly shocked to hear Namjoon, their brother whom they loved unconditionally saying such words which could hurt anyone. Jin never deserved those after all the sacrifices he had done to take care of them.

Jin couldn't control himself. He was already stressed, worried, exhausted about the company. The tension going on between him and Yoongi was constantly running in his mind. The last thing he wanted was to hear such words. They were only words, right? Yes, only words which were strong enough to stab someone's heart. Sharper than knife.

Jin didn't think twice before getting up and walking out. He was met with faces of his other brothers. He gave out a sad smile.

'Yoon, I will leave to the company. Make sure you talk to Jimin and Tae and then punish them' uttered out Jin and walked out of the door.
.
.
.
.
'Hyungiee, hyung hyung' yelled Jungkook startling everyone as he entered the mansion with excitement.

'Hyung, I will take care' said Jimin. He pulled Taehyung and went down.

'Hyung!' whined Jungkook when he saw Jimin and Taehyung getting down.

'Come kookie,  today let's get some Domino's' Jimin said excitedly, atleast he pretended to be. They three left their mansion to eat some pizza.

Yoongi was being held back by Hoseok as he was too angry at Namjoon. Hoseok was afraid if Yoongi would end up doing something wrong. Yoongi glared at Hoseok which made Hoseok loosen the hold.

Yoongi didn't speak a word, while he marched towards Namjoon grabbed his hand and pulled him to Namjoon's room. He pushed him inside.

'Stay there until you realise what you did, you ungrateful brat' sternly said Yoongi, voice cold as ice. He locked the room door and went out.

'Hyung, it was a mistake hyung. Don't lock him' Hoseok tried pursuading Yoongi.

'No' uttered Yoongi and went towards his own room. Hoseok was left behind not knowing where to go, what to do. As if on time he got a call from the hospital for an emergency and he left the mansion upset.

Hey guys!! What do you think will happen?