Chapter 45

Jungkook couldn't sleep. He tried to but he just couldn't. With a heavy heart he walked upto Jimin's room. He decided against to knock on the door and entered.

He found Jimin awake at 1 in the night working on his computer. He just drowned in guilt of saying such mean and ignorant words to his hyung about his work. Jimin looked up to know who came at such an hour. Jimin didn't expect it to be Jungkook.

'Yes' said Jimin loud enough to pull Jungkook from his own thoughts. Jungkook looked at his hyungs tired and questioning eyes. He silently closed the door and went near his hyung. Jimin looked at him questioningly.

Jungkook stood in front of Jimin and he didn't know what to talk. He wanted to apologize and confess how mean and rude he was but now that he was standing right in front of his hyung he couldn't speak. As if someone had locked his mouth or stolen his words. He stood like a doll infront of Jimin.

Just like that tears flowed from his eyes and he just ran out. Jimin was concerned and followed behind but he sighed when he saw Jungkook barging into Taehyung's room.

Jungkook barged in loudly causing Taehyung to wake up with a gasp. Taehyung immediately drowned in worry witnessing the younger crying in the middle of the night. Taehyung ran and embraced Jungkook.

Both of them ended cuddling next to each other as Taehyung stroked his hair and consoled him even though Taehyung was still dissappointed in Jungkook.

The next morning was again a mess as Jin wasn't home. Jungkook voluntered to go get some groceries as they ran out and all their maids were given a holiday as it was Sunday.

Jungkook managed to go to their regular grocery shop only for it to be closed. He signed and walked to another and that didn't have the things he was searching for. He didn't know any other grocery store and just decided to Google it.

Unluckily, it started raining heavily and Jungkook got stuck in the rain and his internet crashed leaving him all alone in some unknown street with a few people around who were busy themselves to get away from the unexpected heavy rain.

Jungkook managed to calm down a bit and tried switching off and switching on his mobile data but sadly the internet literally bid a good bye to Jungkook. Jungkook was panicking now.

He prayed all the gods he knew and dialed one of his hyungs number.

'Hello' answered Jimin.

'Hyung, I...I don't know where I am' fastly spoke Jungkook sobbing in the middle and trying to get away from the heavy rain.

'Jung...' and the connection was lost. Jimin was scared. He tried calling back only to get the younger's number not reachable.

Everyone else were at the company and Jimin was alone. He definitely didn't want to worry everyone and thought of informing others if things went too out of hand.

Jimin calmly traced Jungkook's phone location before it was turned off and Jimin hoppped onto his car and followed the directions.

He looked around a bit and found Jungkook standing under a tree and almost wet. Jimin ran out not even caring that he could get wet.

Jungkook was relieved to witness his hyung to rescue him. Jungkook launched on Jimin and Jimin dragged Jungkook to the car. He drove to the nearest hotel and checked in.

He let Jungkook freshen up and he himself freshened up later. Jimin was on call with the hotel management ordering some food as they had not eaten the breakfast. Jungkook just gazed at his Hyung.

'Hyung, I am s..sorry. Forgive me hyung. I was wrong. I b..behaved violently with you. Y..you didn't deserve such beha.. behaviour from me. I a..am sorry. And Hyu..hyung, you ne..never slack off wo..work. I realised that I shouldn't ta .talk in between w..work related matters. Y..you can call me b..baby, Koo, Kookie and whatever y..you want hyung.' sincerely apologised Jungkook kneeling down.

Jimin was satisfied with the apology. He knew that the younger was already punished and he didn't want to be away from his maknae anymore.

Jimin extended his arms and Jungkook's eyes shined at that. He immediately dived into the hug and took all the comfort he wanted. Their moment was spoiled because of the knock on the door.

Jimin went up to receive the food he ordered. Both of them enjoyed the brunch and the sky seemed to get clear and they headed back home.

Taehyung was happy to know that Jimin and Jungkook made up. Jungkook had only one thing left to receive, forgiveness from his most strictest hyung.

Jungkook slow walked towards Taehyung.

'Hyung, J.Jimin hyung forgave m..me.' whispered Jungkook.

'So,?' questioned Taehyung deciding to tease his maknae.

'So...' trailed off Jungkook.

'So what' spat Taehyung hiding a chuckle in between.

Just like that Jungkook started sobbing. Taehyung immediately regretted the idea of teasing the poor bunny.

'Bub, hyung is sorry. Hyung was just teasing' said Taehyung and approached Jungkook.

'Meanie Hyung' uttered Jungkook and tried wiping off his tears. Taehyung laughed at the statement. Finally the maknae line was back like before.

Hey guys!!! Jimin and Jungkook patched up. Yayy!!!