Chapter 23

Jimin had stayed the night and was woken up by Yoongi who had arrived with breakfast, that was when Yoongi realised that Hoseok had not gotten a wink of sleep as he was busy with the emergency patients.

Jimin left and Yoongi was left to take care of the younger. Jungkook had gotten better and the doctors were waiting for his temperature to drop completely before giving him a green signal to go home.

Yoongi was waiting for Hoseok with a scowl on his face at the irresponsible younger who was overworking himself. But he made sure to be subtle and observe Hoseok the whole day as he was gonna stay with the younger.

Jungkook had woken up and Yoongi was able to feed him a bit of soup with lots of struggling. Jungkook had been whining from the moment he woke up. Yoongi had kept his calm and was patient with him. Yoongi let him throw all his tantrums while gently and slowly calming him down. Finally, Yoongi was successful in making the younger sleep.

Yoongi then took out a wet rag and wiped the younger's body knowing well that Jungkook doesnt like to be dirty. He then changed the wet cloth on his head to lower down the temperature.

Once the younger was sleeping Yoongi walked towards his most trusted member in the hospital to talk about Hoseok. Well it was safe to say Hoseok was in deep trouble after knowing how hardworking the younger was or in other words how overworking he was.

Jungkook was discharged and Jin had come to take a look at the younger. Jin looked like a zombie who hadn't took rest in days. Jungkook had snuggled Yoongi not letting the older go.

Yoongi had carried the younger to his room and layed him down to freshen up himself. The moment the elder left Jungkook sobbed as loudly as he could. Yoongi panicked and ran back to the younger. As soon as Jungkook saw Yoongi he quietened down and sheepishly smiled doing grabby hands towards the older.

Yoongi chuckled and picked Jungkook. He made the younger straddle him and they both sat in silence for a few minutes. Yoongi was abserving the younger while Jungkook was busy playing with Yoongi's shirt.

'Koo baby, let hyung go. Hyung will fresh up and come back hmm' softly spoke Yoongi to which Jungkook shook his head abruptly and hugged Yoongi tightly. Yoongi knew it was the younger's sickness making him act so vulnerable.

Yoongi gently rubbed his back as he felt the younger sobbing.

'What happened bud' softly asked Yoongi. Jungkook didn't reply.

'Look up at me Kook' Yoongi tried. At last, Yoongi forcefully made the younger look up and cooed. He wiped the younger's tears and pecked his forehead.

'What is wrong baby' again questioned Yoongi.

'Its paining' answered Jungkook.

'What is paining hmm. Say Hyung' coaxed Yoongi.

'My head' pouted Jungkook and looked down at his lap.

Yoongi cooed and slightly massaged the younger's head and reached out towards the madications scattered on the bed desk. Yoongi then coaxed the younger to gulp down the tablet and cradled him in his arms.

In no time Jungkook was asleep peacefully in Yoongi's arms. His head laid against the elders chest and his hand limply gripped onto the elders shirt. Yoongi lovingly pecked the younger's head and layed him down and tucked him in.

Yoongi then freshened himself up and went out in search of Hoseok only to find out Hoseok was again staying the night at the hospital. Yoongi scoffed and went back to sleep with Jungkook.

Hey guys! This one is for taekookieee_07 and those who wanted yoonkook Hope you all liked it.