Chapter 152

Namjoon was asleep and Jin stayed rooted in the chair next to Namjoon lost in deep thoughts. Hoseok and Alex were busy with other works, Jimin was in the company, Taehyung was back home with Jungkook and Yoongi was in the company too.

Yoongi was angry, he was raging. He couldn't understand why the younger was being so adamant about being a mafia but he couldn't let Jungkook go in that track, not now, not ever.

He was trying to divert his mind elsewhere, but he wasn't able to do that. To cut his break of thought, he decided on completing the pending work of this new deal. He was sure Jin would be able to talk to Jungkook out of whatever he was thinking. Not to mention, Jin was able to force him out of his dream too.

As Yoongi asked his secretary about the new deal and all the pending works, he realised that Taehyung had still not pitched in his ideas and that was delaying the entire process.

Yoongi, was angry. He was too angry to even function properly.

He abruptly called Taehyung and asked him to be in the company in another 15 minutes. He didn't even listen to what Taehyung had to say. Taehyung was scared, scared of rejection yet again by Yoongi.

He looked at the maknae who was asleep and sighed. He was not sure whether to leave Jungkook alone or to take him with him.

He called Jimin to ask whether he would be able to come home and stay with Jungkook but Yoongi answered the call and Yoongi misunderstood Taehyung yet again.

'Oh! Now you want Jimin to rescue you? Now, I realised it wasn't Jimin's mistake rather it was your whole was forcing him into always saving you. This time he won't be able to, just come to the company in another 10 min!' Yoongi angrily spoke and cut call.

Taehyung was tired of constant misunderstanding and feelings alone. He carried all the things related to work to his car and then picked up Jungkook who whines in his sleep for being movement but Taehyung was fast to shush him. He carried him all the way down to the car and lied Jungkook down on the backseat and tucked him in a blanket.

He then started driving to the company with unknown feelings. He wasn't able to understand what was happening, he didn't call Jimin to rescue him rather to ask what to do with Jungkook.

Once he reached the company, his secretary helped him to his cabin with carrying the necessary things while Taehyung carried Jungkook to his cabin.

Taehyung, tucked him in in the couch and started his secretary to take care of Jungkook until he was back

The secretary couldn't help but notice her boss nowadays. Since, Namjoon has been admitted to hospital Taehyung hadn't had a proper sleep and the secretary was well aware of it. He had taken works from everyone and tried finishing the deadline and talking to the shareholders in place of all his other hyungs. She just hopes her boss could rest for a while.

Her chain of thoughts were broken when she received a call from Yoongi to come to his cabin.

She knocked and entered the door only to find, Taehyung with teary red eyes trying his best to not cry and Jimin giving out sad smile as Yoongi was raging.

'Sir, You called' The secretary spoke as Yoongi nodded.

'I want complete report of your boss. Where he was, what was he doing, why hasn't heard completed the task, and each and everything!' Yoongi spoke in anger as the secretary nodded.

The secretary bowed and was about to leave but was stopped by Yoongi.

'Kim Taehyung, till now Jimin was rescuing you each and every time you made a mistake and this time he won't be. You did call him for the same reason earlier but don't hold too many expectations, he won't be helping you. And, finish your list of ideas to pitch in for the deal within 5 hours. And, be mindful that the ideas are worth it, if not be ready for something you didnt expect'

Taehyung was understanding each and everything, and he didn't even want to correct them for misunderstanding him. He was not done and exhausted that he just wanted to go back and sleep but he had to finish it.

'Leave!' yelled Yoongi as Taehyung bowed with his secretary and left the cabin.

Taehyung was taking longer steps as his secretary was trying to catch up.

Once, Taehyung entered the cabin he found Jungkook sitting on the couch with droopy eyes as tears had made its way to it.

Taehyung took a deep breath and the secretary was instantly worried.

'Koo' Taehyung called as if testing the water and then immediately Jungkook looked at him and forwarded his hands. Taehyung cooed and went towards his maknae who was pouting.

'Awwie, did hyungie leave you alone? Is hyungie bad?' Taehyung asked in a pouty voice just like Jungkook and Jungkook nodded his head and still hugged him tightly.

'Hyungie bad, very bad!' Jungkook exclaimed as Taehyung just held onto the younger. Jungkook was the only one who always took his side all others were always changing sides.

Taehyung cooed at the younger and mouthed the secretary to get something to eat and drink. The secretary immediately did as instructed and walked in to find her heart swelling with happiness.

There was Jungkook on top of Taehyung drawing things on Taehyung's face while mumbling how it is his punishment and all.

The secretary cooed loud enough to take the attention from both of them. Taehyung looked away embarrassed while Jungkook's eyes shone with happiness.

'NOOONAAAAA!!' screamed Jungkook and hastily made his way towards the secretary and hugged her.

'I missed you!' The secretary was shocked in her tracks while Taehyung just smiled at Jungkook

'Kookie, that's enough. Now come here to hyung' Taehyung called softly and Jungkook followed.

The secretary gave them their food and Taehyung started feeding him. Jungkook shook his head and Taehyung looked at him. In an instant, Jungkook handed the plate to the secretary and opened his mouth wide for her to feed. Taehyung poured in an annoyance while Jungkook smirked.

'Koo, will you listen to hyungie? You know right, Hyungie always wants you to be happy and healthy?'

'Yess hyung!!!!!'

'Then let's not think about being a mafia right?'

How was it???? What are you all excited about for next chapters?

Happiest Birthday Yooonieeee!!!!!!!