Chapter 102

Jason was on a mission and he had left his phone back. Jin kept calling him repeatedly to have no one answer him. Jin, was worried sick about Jason. The note didn't contain much and that worried Jin fearing for Jason.

Jason and his men finally had made a breakthrough. Jason sneakily kicked open the old looking door to finally find his niece on the ground, hands tied behind, mouth stuffed with some cloth and she lay on the cold, brutal ground shivering as she remained unconscious.

Jason carried her all the way back to their car and the second Jason walked outside, that particular place burnt in flames. Jason drove towards his previous mansion where he had moved his sister in law too.

The second Jason kept his foot in his sister in law rushed towards her only daughter and cried while embracing her.

'Where is the doctor?' yelled Jason.

'Boss, he is on his way' answered one of his men to which Jason glared with the eyes that said I am going to kill you.

'Noona (guys I really don't know what they call their sister in law so I m calling noona) she needs a check up' softly said Jason as he took her from her mother's hands.

'But' stuttered his sister in law and cried.

'She will be fine noona' assured Jason and carried her to her room and in the very next second doctor came running in and checked thoroughly.

'She will be fine. She needs to go to a couple therapy sessions due to the traumatic event other than that she is all good. No, physical injuries and I will test all the samples and return back if she was given any kind of drugs' explained the doctor and bowed as Jason just nodded his head. The doctor walked away while his sister in law stayed with her.

'Noona, she needs to be cleaned. Will you do that or shall I ask any of the maids?' questioned Jason as she just shook her head and carried her child to the bathroom to clean her up.

Once done, they waited for her to gain conscious and she did. Luckily, she was asleep from the start till the end so she went through nothing. Jason was thankful to that or he could never forgive himself just the way he couldn't about his brothers death.

Jason was feeding some soup to his neice as she ate without complaining all while sitting on his lap and blabbering things.

He came out in search of his sister in law and found her packing clothes. He sighed.

'Noona' called Jason and she flinched.

'Hey, Noona what's wrong?' asked Jason and she broke down.

'Things have changed Jason. You brother is not there anymore and I lost my job. I took her out of school and got admitted to the government school. I have no where to go. We moved back and he kidnapped her. Where shall I go? What shall I do? What if he harms her. She is only person I have' sobbed his sister in law as he awkwardly hugged her and both sat on the bed.

'Noona, you think hyung would let you live like this? This house is as much as yours as it is mine. The property I have is entirely yours noona I don't want a dime of it. You both are the only family I have left Noona and I will do anything to make sure you both are fine' ensured Jason to which his sister in law shook his head.

'Whats wrong, Noona?' asked Jason.

'I..I can't live here' spoke out his sister in law as he was confused.

'Noona, I won't stay here with you. This place is just yours. I know you hate me, don't worry I won't stay here' spoke out Jason as he blamed himself for his brothers death. The very next second he received a slap on his head. He whined and turned towards her.

'Don't you ever think like that Jason. I love you, we love you. I am sorry, I blamed you for your hyungs death and told you so many hurtful words but that doesn't change the fact that you are still my first child. If your hyung was here do you think he will have let you have your way? Also, ain't you a mafia? You are giving up on mafia? Avenge your hyungs death. I know you already killed the culprit but what about his entire gang? What about the real mastermind? Wouldn't you take revenge for your hyungs death? Also, I can't stay here because this place reminds me of your hyung a lot' spoke out his sister in law as there were tears in Jason eyes.

'Noona' mumbled Jason and hugged her and let all his tears flow. She hugged back radiating the love of a mother to him.

'Shh! Come on, I want to see the mafia king not a cry baby' teased his sister in law as he just whined more and soaked in all the comfort he could get.

'I will get you relocated in the mansion next to this. You won't be far away, and Is ill increase the security of your place and appoint personal body guards to both of you' said Jason as she nodded her head with tears pooling in her eyes

'Whats wrong Noona??' questioned Jason.

'I am sorry buddy, I am sorry' apologised and hugged Jason once more.

'Your hyung was right about you. Our buddy has grown up' said his sister in law as he just nodded and dozed off peacefully after days of tormenting his past he was finally peaceful with that.

His sister in law may appear selfish but she gave everything a lot of thought and decided on what should be right. Her husband would have never left Jasons side and that was now her responsibility to take care of and she would do that till the end.

At night, Jason returned back to the mansion and he didn't expect to find everyone tensed and worried.

'Hey guys, what happened?' questioned Jason. Hoseok sighed and looked away.