Chapter 140

Jin entered the room to find Jason looking at him with predator eyes and Jin gulped in utter fear. He decided on talking out with him knowing that Jason was under a lot of stress. Not to mention he needed to head to the office for some important work. He couldn't always leave things on his brothers.

'Jay, why are you angry? You never asked me if I knew about RM or no' Jin spoke with a lot of hesitation as he took a seat beside Jason and observed how Jason clenched his teeth in absolute anger but still tried his best to calm himself.

'And, about Namjoon. I don't think he deserves what ever you have instructed to your men. Please let him go, he still hasn't even confessed completely'

'I.dont.care. Namjoon is RM, what more you want to know? He was a part in killing my father. He kidnapped my brother, he kept him hostage and treated him so poorly and most importantly he dared to mess with me!' spoke Jason in fury as the anger blurred the lines of logic and amotions.

Jason was acting on the feeling of overwhelmness that he was not realising he was hurting many members in the process.

'Jay, baby. Calm dow-' Jin was cut short by the furious glare of Jason as Jason hovered over Jin.

'Jason, what are you doing?' yelled Jin as Jason didn't pay any heed to the yells.

'You want to take your brother's side. Then you can gladly, but before that you should learn a lesson and know that in my mafia clan I am the boss who worships my brother. If anyone hurt my brother then they should know what I am capable of doing!' was all Jason said as he locked Jin's wrosts in his single palm harshly as Jin struggled to release himself from the tight hold.

Jason just scoffed at the thrashing Jin was doing and moved towards his belt and unfastened it as he tied Jin's hands to the frame of the bed harshly with the same belt. Jin was now left thrashing and trying to get his hands away from the belt which was piercing his skin and hurting him.

Jason leaned in and captured Jin's lips with his but Jin turned his head away which only angered Jason more. He held Jin's ching in the brushing grip and reclaimed his lips and bit it to gain the entrance to his heavenly cavern. Jin gasped as the bite resulted to bleed as Jason took it as an opportunity and kissed him harshly until Jin was fighting to breathe. Jason let go and witnessed how Jin gasped for air.

Jason wasted no time in getting Jin naked as Jin for the first time was scared of the beast infront of him.

Jason proclaimed his nipples and hit it harshly. A feeling of pain and pleasure shooting towards his spike as a moan released from hai mouth. Jason wasn't going easy, he sucked on Jin's right nipples harshly as he played with the other.

As his teeth grazed the right nipples his nails pierced the left one. Jin was sweating and wanted to get away from the way his body was excitingly reacting to the touches he didn't permit to.

Jason left abusing the younger's nipples once it was completely bruised and looked like it could bleed anytime soon.

Jason trailed all the way down to Jin's cock leaving harsh hickeys all over his body. Jason smirked as he noticed Jin's cock waiting for some attention. Jason chuckled as he flicked the younger's cock playfully and laughed when Jin screamed in utter pain and pleasure of the touch.

Jason wasted no time playing around with the younger's cock as Jin closed his eyes and took in whatever came his way. His breathing was getting rapid as he fought within himself to tell Jason to stop or let him continue.

Jason lastly pecked the tip of the younger's cock as Jin released the breath he was holding and slowly opened his eyes trying to calm himself.

Jason's eyes met Jin's and he didn't find any pleasure in those orbs which always calmed him. Rather, those eyes were filled with anxiousness and terror.

Jason backed away in reflex as everything came back to him. Jin was silently crying as he came due to all the activities but he didn't really want to. It was his body reacting and immediately Jin was shivering at the intensity.

Jin was full on sobbing as he bit his lips to hold onto his sobs. He could barely see anything with those glossy eyes.

Jason's world immediately crashed listening to the muffled sobs. One by one he recollected everything that happened.

He needed to react. He needed to take care of Jin. He needed to show Jin that there was no need to be scared. He needed to assure Jin. He needed to do everything to calm Him who was trembling in utter fear and terror.

Jason slowly got up and walked towards the bathroom and filled the tub hoping that would calm Jin down.

Jason came back and Jin was now full on sobbing as he still tried his best to release his hands from the dreadful grip.

Jason softly held onto his chin and wiped away the tears dropping as he softly kissed his forehead. He joined their foreheads and uttered sweetnothings as Jin slowly but surely calmed down and opened his eyes to meet Jason's which was filled with care, concern and love.

Jin relaxed at that. Jason took that as a clue and slowly released Jin's hand and still held it in his to not overwhelm Jin again. He softly rested Jin's either hands down and claimed his lips again this time soft and genuine pouring all the love in as Jin slowly kissed back.

Jason backed away and stared at Jin's naked body and noticed all the bruises and hickeys he made. Just as Jin moved his eyes down to take a look at himself Jason stopped him immediately and picked him up.

Jin snuggled closer to Jason as Jason slowly immersed the younger into the bath tub.

Hey guys! How was it????? Long long comments pleaseee else no updates really. 🥺🥺