Chapter 132

Dale bid a bye to all the relatives as he walked back to find his mother heart broken staring at the wall with nothing but silent tears as she held her daughter's stuffed toy in his hands and hugged it trying to find some way to connect to the dead and feel her daughter who was no more.

Then there was Dale's father with clenched teeth trying to be strong for his family but he just couldn't. Afterall, it was his daughter he lost. The daughter whom he took care of with his entire might, the daughter who was his everything, the same daughter who was now taken away to somewhere she will never be back.

Dale tried holding onto the tears knowing that he had a responsibility to take up. As he felt himself crumbling down he was glad to find Hoseok right next to him squeezing his palm and offering silent comfort. Dale gave out a broken smile much different to the playful smile he would pass on to Hoseok while whining hyungie.

Dale then walked towards his mother and sat beside her as he slowly took away the doll his mother was hugging and kept it aside and hugged her as the home was again drowned with heartwrenching sobs of a mother. His mother screamed, yelled, cried and even hit Dale asking to bring her dead daughter back but all she was met with was a hard chest of her son who was holding her.

His mother finally slept, the exhaustion catching up as Dale softly made his mother comfortable on the make shift couch and tucked a poor torn blanket on her.

He mustered the entire courage and walked towards his father and tried hugging him. A slight hesitation as he never hugged his father before. He was always scared of his father and didn't really have a easy go bond with him.

The man who raised him with good values, strictness, disciplined him, held a poker, cold face, worked day and night to feed them was now just sat on the only plastic chair witnessing his wife asleep on the couch.

For the first time, Dale felt bad looking at his father's state. His father was strong and now he looked like a body with no inner soul.

'App...appa' uttered Dale as Dale's father turned towards him.

'Why....why did she do that?' questioned Dale's father. The tone with which his father spoke was nothing he was used to before it was so laid back and given up that a few tears slipped his eyes.

'Did that bastard love you more than your appa?' meekly asked Dale's father as Dale just shook his head not knowing how to respond to that question.

'Dale, how could he? That rich bastard. I told her from day one he wasn't a nice guy but she never listened and see today he left her to marry some girl of their status and I lost my baby girl. Dale, how could she commit suicide? How?' Spoke Dale's father as tears gathered up in Hoseok's eyes too not liking the inner turmoil Dale's family was in.

Coming from a rich family, he always despised those who would differentiate others based on their status.

'Dale, we need to hold the funeral. From where shall I get money? From where? The last bit of savings I sent you to survive in the city. The store is closed for next few days. Your sister loved those crunchy roll, we need to bring it at the day of her funeral. How will I bring it, that is so costly' said Dale's father as he didn't know what to do.

He really wanted to be a responsible father and take care of the household but losing his daughter, his wife's heart broken state was doing nothing but hurting him more and more. On top of that the money they would need to hold a funeral was stressing him so much that he couldn't help share his worries with his son.

'A..appa, don't worry. I have a few savings and I am already working in the hospital. I have few of my salaries too. I will take care of it appa. You just rest please' pleaded Dale as he watched his father listen to nothing he spoke rather walked towards his wife and pick her up gently and head to their room.

Hoseok embraced Dale expecting Dale to break out in hysteric cries but all he recieved was a slight push and worried words.

'Hyung, how can I manage it? I have about a few thousands in my bank account, and then some hundreds appa sent me morning. I will be able to do it right?' spoke Dale as Hoseok felt nothing but sorry witnessing how Dale was calculating the money than grieving.

'Yes buddy. You can do it! Hyung will help you too' said Hoseok.

'No hyung, I can't take money from you never' hastily said Dale as Hoseok chuckled and diverted the topic not wanting to stress the already stressed guy.

'Hyung, I know it ain't much but you can sleep on the couch while I sleep on the floor' said Dale as Hoseok just nodded worrying why Dale was so embarrassed about it.

Dale's father was awake whole night calculating lots of things with Dale who wasn't able to sleep either.

Far away from the village was Taehyung pitching the idea again to the clients who was very impressed by the work and ended up signing the contract on spot. Taehyung was happy about his success. Jimin smiled too joining himself with Taehyung's happiness but the lingering ignorance from Yoongi breaking him apart. Jin and Yoongi congratulated Taehyung while Taehyung was just so happy.

Their congratulations cut short when Jin's phone ring with Jungkook's name on it.

'Hello Kookie'

'Hyungie, where is Joonie hyung? I got a D because he wasn't there to help me!'

'Kookie, I will send Taehyung over to help you with your assignments. Apologise and resubmit it to your teacher. And ,Joonie is busy with something'

'But..'

'No buts baby. Tae is already on his way out. I am busy with something, I will bring you your favourite Banana milk coming back. Love you Kookie'

Jin cut call now seriously worries for Namjoon's whereabouts.

'Hyung' called Jimin as Yoongi just ignored his to the face and walked out of the meeting room. Jin thought of talking to Jimin but got cut off by Jason's call.

Hey guys!!!! How was it???? Comment your thoughts!!! Why did Jason call him? Also, A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY shwetaverma7562. Sorry got late with the update!!!! Hope you liked it!!!