Chapter 12

Hoseok had returned from the hospital with dinner knowing very well that Jin would not be there to prepare their dinner. He noticed that the maknae line had not returned and made his way towards Namjoon's room. He unlocked the door to witness Namjoon in a fetal position on his bed sobbing. Hoseok knew he wasn't permitted to console or talk to the younger. He clenched his heart and put on a stern face.

'Namjoon, here is your dinner finish it by the time I come back. You are already in trouble young man, if you don't want to increase it then finish the food' warned Hoseok.

'Hyung...-' sobbed Namjoon but was cut short by Hoseok locking the door from outside. Hoseok took a deep breath and marched towards Yoongi's room. He knocked.

'Come in' groaned Yoongi annoyed. Hoseok put on a happy face and went in.

'What' asked Yoongi.

'Nothing Hyung' said Hoseok and made his way towards Yoongi. He took a hold of Yoongi's hand and dragged him towards the living room, while Yoongi grumbled all the way down.

'Hyung, let's eat. I am hungry' whined Hoseok putting on a cute face. Yoongi sighed and reached towards the food container.

'That was easy' mumbled Hoseok sighing in relief. He noticed Yoongi stop when he was about to take a bite.

'I gave him food, Hyung' said Hoseok, as Yoongi continued taking the bite.

'I don't care about him' said Yoongi. Hoseok just chuckled at his hyungs statement.

'Ya ya Hyung' teased Hoseok giving out a sly look towards the elder.

Just in time the chaos was back, maknae line came back. Jungkook looked too sleepy and he ended up sitting on Hoseok's lap and dozing off in a second. Other's were a bit surprised about their bunny who was knocked out comfortably on his hyungs lap.

'Jimin, Taehyung my room' ordered Yoongi calmly as he took another bite. Jimin and Taehyung looked at eachother and walked towards Yoongi's room. They didn't want to be difficult knowing the drama going on. Hoseok gave a confused look to his hyung. Yoongi sighed and explained the days events.

Yoongi finished his food and walked towards his room mentally preparing himself to deal with the youngers. He opened the door to be met with a sobbing Taehyung as Jimin was calming him down. Yoongi coughed to gain their attention. Jimin and Taehyung separated and stood quietly.

Yoongi took a seat on his bed and called both of them over to stand infront of him. Jimin took a step forward but Taehyung stood where he was dreading to go near his hyung. Yoongi's punishment was always hard to digest. He was always full of surprises, when Taehyung thought that he would get scolded and punished, at that time Yoongi would just let him off by a warning and when he thought that Yoongi wouldn't punish him, he would be severely punished.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow at Taehyung and mentally sighed knowing punishing Taehyung is the most difficult job. Jimin pulled Taehyung forward and squeezed his hand to comfort him. Yoongi who witnessed it felt his heart warm at the amazing connection his brothers have.

'Why are you crying, Taehyung' asked Yoongi genuinely confused. He had not yet punished or scolded them. Taehyung didn't answer. Yoongi stared at Taehyung in amusement.

'Hyung, he was just scared' answered Jimin to be met with a hard glare from the elder.

'Last time I checked you weren't Kim Taehyung, were you?' sarcastically questioned Yoongi with dead serious face which made Jimin want to cower in fear. Jimin slowly shook his head.