Chapter 124

'Hoseok-ah, can you please leave? Hyung needs to talk to Alex' voiced out Yoongi as Hoseok nodded and left by pulling Dale with him.

'Hyung, who is he?' asked Dale again his patience running thin.

'He is my hyung' answered Hoseok as Dale nodded in understanding. But he still didn't like the small, tiny man who looked like a cat hugging his Hoseok!

Yoongi harshly wiped his tears and drank some water to calm himself. He then made Alex sit on the chair as he kneeled down in front of Alex and grasped Alex's hands in his.

Alex stared down at Yoongi in confusion as Yoongi pecked Alex's hands softly.

'Baby, I know you have a lot of resentment against me. I know I committed some grave mistakes. I know I should have given you a chance to explain the second Hoseok blamed you years before. But, seeing my baby brother so scared and terrified of you made my blood boil in anger towards you. Yes, I say I love you all the time but at that moment I wanted Hoseok to be alright and protect him. I could never think that he would lie. Yes, I did leave my consciousness, my trust in you waver as Hoseok's tears blinded me away. I ain't blaming Hoseok for all this mess but myself. So, I will take up any punishment, any work, anything you want me to do. I will respect your decision and will work hard to gain back the trust. And, when the truth got revealed I went blank, completely blank. There were thousands of thoughts running inside my head, there was anger, hatred dedicated towards myself for failing to take care of you, protect you, cherish you and adorn you. Like history, I could no longer see the pain in you and I punished Hoseok because I wanted to protect you. I did without talking to you about his punishment because I didn't want anyone to in future blame you for his punishment. I didn't want anyone to condemn you if anything would happen to Hobi. But, I do realise that you were right, I needed to speak to you and come to a conclusion and then decide things. I am sorry about that. Yes, you are a very important part of this relationship, I might take decisions related to us but my intention was never to make you feel invisible in this relationship. I am sorry. I have no words to comfort you and I don't want to lie about anything and keep things concealed from you. This was my whole point of view about the entire situation. I am at fault and I accept it. I will make things right, and do whatever you want me to do just to earn you back. Also, after all this if you want to leave me and find someone who is better at taking care of you, loving you and cherishing you, I won't stop you baby. But, I will promise you that if you decide to give me a chance I will do anything to make sure that you made the right decision. Even if I have to contain myself from touching you, hugging you, kissing you I will do all that until you decide what our relationship wholly will be in future. The decision is for you to make Alex. And I will always serve you for the rest of my life if you consider staying with me'

Yoongi spoke, letting all his thinking out. He would accept and respect Alex's decision even if that meant, he will have to lose him yet again.

Alex was in tears at the thought of letting the older go. He knew the decision was his but he was stuck to make that decision. On one hand he wanted to forgive the older and be cherished while on the other he didn't want to let the man in front of him again in his life.

Witnessing the younger's confused face, Yoongi got up and ruffled his hair lovingly and held their heads against each other.

'I will leave bub, I will be right here if you need me. I think I should give you some time' whispered Yoongi and walked out of the room giving an assuring smile back to the younger as he withheld thousands of needles stabbing him at the thought of younger rejecting him.

He made his way in search of Hoseok and found Hoseok and another guy sitting at a table and sharing some fried rice.

'Hobi-ah' called Yoongi as Hoseok got up and offered the place next to him for his hyung. Dale just looked at Yoongi with glaring eyes ready to kill him who dared to hug his Hoseok.

'Hyung, meet Dale. He is the best intern here. Dale, meet my hyung, Yoongi' introduced Hoseok as Dale gave a fake smile which the older returned.

Hoseok got up to bring the order as Yoongi indulged to make a small talk with someone who looked with love filled eyes at Hoseok.

'You like Hobi?' asked Yoongi as Dale's eyes widened in shock.

Yoongi chuckled at that.

'Well' let out Yoongi as he stared at the food.

'How did you know?' questioned Dale feeling himself small at the older's gaze directed towards him which was much different than what he had witnessed before.

'It's written all over your face' answered Yoongi as Hoseok joined them.

They three spent some time together and Dale's jealousy towards Yoongi vanished when he found out that Hoseok and Yoongi were actual brothers and not just someone whom Hoseok called Hyung.

Once done with their food Yoongi cleared his throat.

'Hobi, I would like to talk to you at the mansion. So head home after work' stated Yoongi as Hoseok's face fell at that. He knew what was about to come and just prayed that Yoongi wouldn't go hard on his ass.

Hobi nodded his head and excused himself as a nurse called him

'Hobi likes cotton candy ice cream. Also, make sure to visit home some time' uttered Yoongi and walked away leaving Dale with his own thoughts.

For all those wanting Yoongi to make efforts, have patience please because last chapter was just the tip of many things! Well comment down your thoughts, next chapter after 25 comments and I am upset you guys don't comment at all, nor reply me on mb!