Chapter 33

Everyone thought the problem was solved since the culprit was caught but there was one person who knew nothing was solved. He was in fear. That was none other than Kim Seokjin.

He managed to pretend in front of everyone that the person was caught and his fate was going to be similar to the CEO but he knew it was just the start.

The day he checked Jungkook's mobile everyone thought he overreacted because there was only threaten and blackmail but he knew what he saw.

'You are adopted'
'Adoption papers'
'Your brothers hate you'
'You are burden'
'You are useless'
'Do as I say or else'  and other threats. But the reason Jin reacted like that was of this one sentence,

'I would love to have a taste of tiger. I want to hear how hard he can roar'  He was talking about Taehyung. Jin's blood boiled at that particular sentence and he was fast to delete it before others could see.

Just by the word tiger Jin knew who it was. It was his classmate from highschool who always had an eye on Taehyung. Jin once found him trying to harrass Taehyung while Taehyung was clueless. Jin had beaten the shit out of him.

Jin and he became enemies to such an extent that they had their own fanbase. Things didn't end there he went to an extent to involve their parents and he was the sole reason behind the death of their mother.

He wanted to take revenge from Jin and have Taehyung for himself, so he decided to blackmail Jin. He told if Jin didn't let him have Taehyung then he would kill their mother. Jin ignored it to be another empty threat. He wanted to scare Jin but unfortunately the scare he tried to give ended up actually killing Jin's mother.

Jin was furious but he remained calm as his father fell ill right after his mother's death. After his father's death he didn't want to involve in that matter because keeping his brothers safe was his first and last priority but now that he himself was trying to interfere in their life he couldn't stay calm.

He was desperate to end this matter. He wanted to finish that person. Saving his brothers was important very very important. If that means getting his hand dirty then he will. But, before that he need to find that person. He need to find him.

He needed to stay calm and pretend that everything was sorted. He needed to work on the mission on his own. He needed to make sure everything was in hands. He needed to keep his brothers safe.

He decided to go underground.

The next day Taehyung and Jungkook were back. Jungkook was clingy to Taehyung and Taehyung didn't bother about his baby bunny. But, Jungkook still didn't believe that he wasn't adopted.

Everyone was now seated on the couch conversing among themselves trying to make the environment normal.  Jungkook slowly pulled onto Taehyung's sleeves. Taehyung who was speaking to Jimin stopped.

Taehyung rubbed Jungkook's arms as he was starddling Taehyung.

'Yes bub' said Taehyung giving his complete attention to Jungkook. Everyone was looking at the conversation with curiosity. Jungkook remained silent.

'Say bub, what's wrong. Talk to hyung baby' encouraged Taehyung. Jungkook broke into a sob and hid himself in Taehyung's embrace. Evryone immediately moved towards Jungkook trying to calm him down.

'Wh..what if so....something h..happe t..to y..you' cried Jungkook. Taehyung was quick to calm him down.

'Baby, he is already caught' assured Hoseok.

'He c..caught?' questioned Jungkook.

'Yesss' said Namjoon showing off his dimples.

'He is caught and will never come back' reassured Jimin and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook showed a releived face at that. Slowly, everyone got back to conversing like before.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook's face again fell.

'What happened bunny' cooed Taehyung again taking everyone's attention towards himself.

Jungkook didn't speak rather shook his head as nothing.

'Bub, we promised no more secrets' sternly said  Taehyung. Jungkook tightened the hold.

'A..ad...adopted' mumbled Jungkook. Everyone heard that and no one knew how to react to that.

'Bub, you aren't adopted' assured Taehyung. Jungkook didn't look convinced. He still didn't believe Taehyung even though he was a very tiny bit, convinced than before.

Jungkook wasn't 100%. He just dreaded if it was the truth.

'How about we have a DNA test bunny' suggested Yoongi getting shocked looks from everyone. Yoongi silenced everyone from his glare and moved towards Jungkook, kneeling down infront of him. Jungkook let out a nod unsure of the result. They, then decided to have a DNA test to prove to their bunny that he was their own blood.

The next day they gave Jungkook's and everyone's sample to the lab and came back.

'I am going abroad for a few days. Don't try to contact me unless it's too important' announced Jin with a bag in his hand. He pecked all the maknae lines forehead and hugged others and walked out without giving anyone any time to argue.

'Find him at any cost, don't let him go till I come' coldly said Jin to the person he was talking to.

Happiest birthday Jin🎉🥳

We are going to miss you🥺

Hey guys!! How was the update??