Sachiko Charm

As I walked down the hallway I kept my head down. Trying to avoid people staring at me as I passed. As I passed I could hear plenty of comments about me. "Why is her hair so long? Hasn't she ever heard of a haircut?" One girl said. "Yeah, and why is it so dark? I can't tell if its black or just burned."

I started to walk a little faster. They kept talking so I started to run. I looked up in time to see a girl with brown hair about to bump into me. Being the weak girl that I am she fell on top of me and I slammed to the ground. The girl laughed as she sat up then helped me up.

"Hey, my name is Seiko and that's Naomi." She pointed at a girl who looked pretty confused on what was happening. "Hi, um I'm Lana..." I said smiling. Naomi smiled and stuck out her hand.

"Well we better have you meet everyone, yeah?" I took her hand and nodded. We walked down the hallway. I was so happy to have a friend, and bonus that friend had more friends that could be my friends. I smiled at the thought of having some friends for once.

As we walked down the hallway we turned and stopped at a classroom door. Seiko turned to look at me. "Are you ready to meet some of the greatest people on earth?" I nodded. I suddenly felt very nervous. Naomi opened the door and I saw a small group of people.

"Well this is Ayumi." Seiko said as a girl with black pigtails walked up. "Hi, my name is Ayumi. I'm the class rep." I shook her hand and she walked away.

"This is Mayu, she's moving today..." Naomi said sadly. I went over to shake her hand and she hugged me. I smed and she let go. "This is Shige!" She said as she walked away and pointed at a boy with black hair and glasses. He nodded and looked at his phone.

"I'm Yoshiki." A boy with sun white hair said. "And I'm Satoshi!" Said a boy with light brown hair.

"Hello, I'm Ms. Yui." A woman said from behind a desk. She looked pretty young for a teacher. I waved and smiled.

"Hey, I found this new friendship charm online! If we get a paper doll and each chant in our heads SACHIKO we beg of you and tear the doll and keep the peices we'll be together forever!" Ayumi announced smiling. We agreed to do it and got the doll. Then a little girl ran in.

"Onii-chan!" She yelled holding an umbrella. She ran to Satoshi and handed it to him. "You forgot..."

"Thanks Yuka!" He said and smiled while messing with her hair.

(TIME SKIP 'CAUSE I FORGET THE LITTLE DETAILS)

I held the tip of the doll and chanted in my head. Sachiko we beg of you, Sachiko we beg of you. We wripped the paper. I smiled and we started to laugh. "Now we'll be friends forever!" Ayumi laughed. Then the ground began to shake.

"Wh-Whats happening?!" I yelled and fell to the ground. "Onii-chan!!" Yuka screamed. "Its just an earthquake!" Ayumi assured. But then the floor cracked. And then it split. And I started to fall into nothing.