Waves

It happened so quickly...I couldn't hear anything all I could do was see. I saw kokoa crying harder than I had ever seen someone cry in my entire life. I saw her throw a desk and flip a table. I saw a horrified Naomi and Ayumi. And I saw a human ivory sitting on the wooden floors tears spilling down her face and looking at her hands. Then i heard someone crying finally and then realized it was me. How?! How did he die?! Why?! Why is he gone?! Why... why when we where so.close did he die. I missed him so much. All the mochida's are dead now. All by the hands of a monster.

"Kokoa stop!" I yelled at her. She looked at me and so did everyone else.

"Take the arms, follow me." I said standing up.

"GIVE THEM TO ME!" Kokoa yelled ripping them out of there hands as Ayumi and Naomi tried to still them back.

"I've never seen someone so excited for arms..." Ivory said walking up to me.

"Yeah..." I said smiling...but behind this smile I hold a thousand tears.

We walked up on to the dock and i could hear the waves splashing. We stopped at the end and I gesture at kokoa she looks at Naomi and Ayumi.

"Here, you didn't just loose a love, you lost a friend." She said handing them his arms.

They smiled and nodded at her and then looked at me as I looked over the waves.

They tossed Satoshis arms over the edge and I watched as they floated and sinked.

We all stood there for awhile and then we walked back down the dock.

"I hope we don't think about this for the rest of our life's....." Ivory said looking at the sky.

"Not me.... I left my pain and tears.. with yuka and Satoshi..." I said as I stopped at the front of our school.

"Ayumi, this isn't your fault, you where just trying to help, thank you for that." I said giving her a huge hug. I heard her start to cry and hug me as hard as she could. Then kokoa and Naomi and law t of all, ivory.

"Your all the greatest people I have ever met... thank you for this." Kokoa said.

Me, kokoa and ivory waved at Naomi as they walked away. I smiled and we all walked down the side walls towards my house.

"So kokoa where is your house?" I asked she looked away.

"Dead, gone." She sighed.  I apologized for asking and told her that her and ivory could live with me. We walked in the door and my mom was standing in the kitchen.

"Welcome home girls." She said smiling. I smiled and hugged her.

"Yeah...home."