Death, Pain And Yuka

Back to Lana's POV

I ran inside and sat on the floor next to the door. I put my head on my hands and cried. "Mayu, I just met you and now you're dead! And now...I'm helping a killer find his little sister." I closed my eyes and sighed. Outside I heard Kizami laughing. He walked in the door smirking.
"Are we ready?" He asked. I stood up and brushed off my skirt. "Yeah, so where did you see her last?" I asked smiling as we started to walk.
"Well I didn't really say anything to her. I just caught a glimpse of her over by the stairs and she went in this room here." He pointed towards a large room. I walked in and saw Yuka sitting there.
"Yuka!" I ran over and sat down next to her. "So where's Satoshi?" She shook her head. "I don't know he just dissapeard." I sighed. "We will find him! This is Kizami-chan." I said pointing at Kizami. She waved and he smirked.
"Where are you going Yuka? Don't you want my help!?" Someone yelled. I turned to see Shige stumble into the room. "What? That's my Yuka!" Kizami yelled and stabbed Shige in the throat. Shige stumbled and Kizami ripped the knife out.
Yuka screamed. Kizami laughed. But I was frozen. Three...three people died in front of me. I dropped to my knees and looked at Shige. "Shige. Shige please get up okay. Please please get up."
"I'd hate to break it to you but your little boyfriend is not going to jump back up, idiot!" Kizami laughed. My face went red. "Shut up! Shut up you stupid idiot! You're evil!" He laughed harder, then he stopped and looked at Yuka.
"Hey little sister." Yuka screamed and ran. "Run Yuka!" I yelled. He looked at me. "You let my sister get away." I looked over at him and he looked terrified. I started to run but he grabbed me and threw me on the wall next to Shige. I hit the ground with so much force I coughed up blood.
"You're going to die like poor Shige-bro or Sayaka." He grabbed my arm and stabbed me in the shoulder. Then he did the same to the other arm. Then he stabbed me in the shins on both of my legs.
"There! All done! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He looked over at the door. "Oh Yuka!" He sang and walked out the door leaving me bleeding. I spilled blood all over the floor and my clothes.
"There she is!" I heard someone yell. "Lana! Please stay awake c'mon!" I recognized Kokoas voice but I couldn't place the others. But before I could do anything I fell, driving the knives deeper in then when Kizami left them.