Gold And Blue Eyes Part 2

I toppled down the steps along with that other girl and fell face first at the bottom of the steps. I sat up and saw I had a cut on my face. The other girl laughed. "Well I can't possibly say that was fun!" She sat up and I got a closer look at her. She had a Nirvana tank top and ripped jean shorts. Her brown hair was in two thick braids and she had thick black glasses that were bent out of shape from the fall. The weirdest thing was that she had one blue eye, and one gold eye.

"Aaand now these are useless." She sighed throwing her glasses into the air and letting them fall. "So... My name is Kokoa and I've been here for, hmn let's see..1, 2-ah! 2 months!" She beamed proudly.

"I'm Lana Sky and I've been here for five minutes." She smiled and layed back down. "So this is an awkward question but, why do you have two different eyes?" Her smile faded and she ran her hand through her bangs. "Let's see..."

Kokoa's back story...

Me and my mom were driving back from the store when I was five. When suddenly a woman covered in blood got in the car and pointed a knife at me. She yelled at my mom to keep driving. I sat there horrified and not knowing what was happening. All I heard was my mom crying and sirens behind us. Then we swurved on the ice and drove off the rode. "Oh shit!" Was all my mom got out before we hit the bottom. The woman's knife slipped out of her hand and it hit me in the eye. My mother died in the accident and I became an orphant. By the time the police got there the woman was gone. The ambulances rushed me to the hospital and gave me a glass eye.

Then, twelve years later. I'm hanging out with some of my friends at the school, sayaka, naho and some others when  we do the charm. We come here and all I can do is watch as all my best friends die in front of me.

"And now I'm here with you." She said and smiled. I was on the verge of tears at the sound of that story.

"Sadly I know what it feels like to lose someone." "Who'd you lose?" She asked. I took a breath. "Someone I met when I was very young. My cousin...Sachiko."

KOKOA IS BASED OFF Aiakah