Gold And Blue Eyes Part 1

I woke up in a room alone. I had no idea where I was. But I remember I fell through the floor, so I must be down a floor! I stood up and ran out of the room just to find I was in a hallway that was unfamiliar and covered in blood. I stared at everything. It was all bloody.

I began to walk down the hall very slowly. I heard something fall then I fell face first into a pool of blood. I gaged as I stood up. I had just fallen right next to a body that had a giant slice right down there chest.

I looked to my left to see a gun laying on the ground. I picked it up and smiled. It was loaded. "You see! Now I have a gun!" I yelled randomly to no one in particular. "No fair you cheater!" Someone yelled faintly. It sounded like a girl.

I looked around and saw nothing, until a small girl began to come out of the shadows. She had long black hair like mine and she was wearing a long red dress. She had a gray tint to her skin and a pair of large scissors in her hand.

"Hello! I'm Sachiko!" She said smiling. I sighed and smiled. "I thought you were going to be a monster, but you aren't that scary." She laughed. "Too bad thats the last thing you'll ever think!" She yelled raising the scissors. Just as she brought them down I got picked up and flung over someone's shoulder. The person yelled. "Not today!" As I caught a glimpse of gold and blue eyes and messy brown braids. She ran...then she tripped down the steps.