Sometimes Its Good To Hear Nothing

"Ding dong where is it you've gone to? Do you think you've won? Our game of hide and seek has just begun!" I can hear this song in my head. It's bothering me.
"Lana hello!" I opened my eyes but I could still hear the girl singing. I looked up and saw Ayumi, Yoshiki, and Kokoa.
"What?" They were all staring at me Kokoa looked at Ayumi then back at me. "You were singing." I looked at all of them then smiled. "No silly!" Ayumi looked at me then bit her lip.
I looked at Yoshiki. "Seriously?" He nodded. "You really don't remember? The same thing happened to Shinozaki!" I closed my eyes.
"Ding dong you can't keep me waiting, it's already to late for you to try and run away." I clenched my teeth. "Shut up!" I yelled and stood up. Kokoa and Ayumi jumped. I pushed my hands up against the side of my head and closed my eyes again.
"I can sense your horror, though I'd like to see it closer." Ayumi backed up and so did Yoshiki. "Ding dong I have found you!" I yelled. Ayumi ran though the door. "Shinozaki wait!" Yoshiki yelled and ran after her.
"Lana..." Kokoa said backing up. I looked up at her and she gasped. "Your eye!" She said I looked at the floor to see my eye patch had fallen off. "What?" I could still see through my eye. I ran over to a mirror and saw the eye Ivory had so forcefully stabbed was red.
"But that's not real!" "You're not very good at hiding!" The girl in my head said. I took a sharp breath and started laughing. It started as a soft chuckle, then a loud giggle and now a psychotic laugh.
Kokoa stepped back the ran out the was Ayumi had gone. "Don't like crazy huh?" I said tilying y head. "Well then let's show them crazy!" I ran out of the room and looked frantically about the hallway.
"No no! I'm losing it!" I ran down the hall and turned the corner. Just right around it was Ivory. She was sitting on the floor. With a red rose clip in front of her.
"Don't freak out. I'm not going to hurt ya." She said looking over at the corner then looking back at the floor. I stepped out and sat down next to her.
"This was Sachiko's favorite flower. The red rose, that's why she likes the color red!" She said smiling and fiddling with the flower. "It is pretty." I said looking at it.
"Hey, what happened to your face?" She asked pointing at me. "Oh, well you kind of stabbed me." She smiled awkwardly. "Yeah sorry." She apologized and looked at the wall behind me that was splattered in Mayus blood and guts. "Hey can we go somewhere else? This place gives me bad memories." I asked standing up and walking. She followed and we went and sat outside. We were getting soaked but at lest it was calm, peaceful, and quiet.