Sachiko Ever After

Kokoa POV

"SAYAKAAAAAAAA!!!" I screeched as my best friend dragged me to the classroom. It was 7:30 two months ago. "C'mon Ko! Naho wants us to be there at 7:30 sharp!" Her voice squeaked as she burst throught the door.

"Finally! We've been waiting!" Naho exclaimed.

"Naho has this weird 'Sachiko ever after'charm she wants us to do." Kizami sighed holding his red sweater over his shoulder.

"Sounds fun!'' Sayaka laughed pushing me into the room. ''It sounds stupid.'' Kizami shot rolling his eyes. Sayaka laughed again and Naho growled.

"It's not stupid! now we all have to form a circle holding the charm. I brought some holy water-'' She explained pointing at the pitcher on the desk next to me.''In case something happens.''

I sat down and Sayaka stood next to the desk. "Then lets get started!!!" She screeched throwing her hands up and hitting the pitcher. It crashed to the ground spilling it's contents all over me. I screamed and shot p trying to avoid getting hit.

"Oops! I'm sorry Ko, here I have some extra clothes in my bag. Lets go get you cleaned up." She laughed pulling me out of the room and to the bathroom. i stared in disbelief at the clothes she had given me. I'm the kind of gir lwho hides behind her glasses and wears skirts and hello kitty T- shirts, and she's handed me a nirvana tank top and ripped black jeans. My hair had gotten wet to so I put it up in two thick braids.

"Ko! You look so cute!!" Sayaka smiled before pulling me out the door. "They're back! now we can do the charm!" Kizami smiled sarcastically.

"As I was saying, we stand in a circle holding the charm. We chant in our heads "Sachiko we beg of you" 7 times once for each person. And finally we rip the paper, everyone must get a scrap." She sighed taking out a paper doll.

we all stood around the doll holding it like it was our lives. Sachiko we beg of you...Sachiko we beg of you...Sachiko we beg of you...Sachiko we beg of you...Sachiko we beg of you...Sachiko we beg of you...Sachiko we beg of you....

There, seven times. Sayaka smiled and started jumping up and down (autocorrected to upside down). "Now we'll be friends forever!!!" She smiled...just before the ground began to shake.

"W-Whats going on?" I mumbled. Kizami smiled. "She spoke!~" he sang as the ground opened up and swallowed us. down to the unknown...

"I'm not crazy Kokoa."

My head shot up as I heard those words. Satoshi, Lana, Ayumi, and Naomi were all sitting nearby. "What happened?" I asked softly. Satoshi smiled and ran over.

"You're awake! Great! Ummm as for what happened you kind of just passed out after we found Lana."

"Yooouuuu'rreeee diiiiiiieiiiiinnnnnng!" Lana giggled pointing at me.

"I am NOT." I protested, I hate being weak.

"She's right, you've been in heavenly host for to long...we need to find a way out. we need to save you."

SOOOOOOO SORRY IT'S SO FRIGGEN LONG!!! I GOT CAUGHT UP INTHE MOMENT OF WRITING!!!! SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!

~Aiakah :-) <3