Let Me Wake Up

I was terrified. I couldn't move a muscle. The only sound to be heard was my breath. I wanted to wake up. Please! Please! Please! Let me wake up! Let me wake up from this terrible dream! Please! I want to wake up! Just let me! I pleaded in my head. Let me wake up, let me wake up. And then. I woke up.

I screamed as my head shot up. I saw Lana and Satoshi across the room. Satoshi immediately ran over but Lana just stayed there. She glanced my way then made a face and looked out the window.

LanaPOV

I saw Kokoa shoot up and I saw Satoshi run to comfort her but for some reason...I don't care anymore. I just felt, when she woke up laughing after almost dyeing it felt like something had stolen my heart and soul from me and replaced it with darkness and they replaced my blood with ice.

I walked out of the room and saw Ivory looking at the body. I snuck past her and walked a little ways. "God why do I suddenly hate her?" I asked myself aloud.

"Maybe she reminds you of your sister." I turned around and saw a ghost there. A flash of light and I was back in my own personal hell.

"Sis? When are we going to the park?" Hina asked pulling on my sleeve. I smiled and looked down at her big blue eyes. I picked her up and walked over towards the door. "Mom! Were going to the park!" I yelled. "Okay just be home before 8 okay sweetie?" I smiled. "Okay!" I opened the door and me andHina ran out to the park.

We ran as fast as we could to the swings and threw ourselves on to them. I had to help Hina get up though 'cause she's only five. We swung for a while the went down towards the pond. We caught a few frogs and a turtle Hina named Anthony. She triped and slammed her knees into the ground. "Ow! Sissy help me it hurts!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face. I picked her up and took her over to the bathrooms. I cleaned the cuts that actually were pretty light then wrapped them up. "Thanks sissy! You should be a doctor!" She smiled hugging me. I waved her off. "C'mon Hina I'm only eight." I said smiling we walked out and sat down in the grass. "That cloud looks like a heart!" Hina pointed. I smiled and nodded. "I hope nothing happens to you Hina." I say hugging her. Soon were both drifting to sleep.

I woke up to a giant kick to the stomach. I gasped for breath and tried to stand up but j kept falling down. "Hina........hina......."

I yelled through gaps of breath. "Sissy!" I opened my eyes to see Hina being dragged away by a group of people. IstandupandrunasfastasIcantowardsher....butitstoolate. AsIrunupthestepstowherethedraggedherandfindtheworstthinginmyentirelife. "Hina...NO!!!" I run over to her as she falls to the ground her face and chest caked with a thick coat of blood. I ran over and caught her body just before it hit the ground. She opened her eyes just the tiniest.

"Sing for me please sissy." I took a deep breath

You dissapear with all your good intentions and all I am is all I could not mention

Like who will bring me flowers when its over.

And who will give me comfort while its cold.

She took a plane to somewhere out in space

To start a life and may be change the world.

I couldn't even finish the song before Hina stopped breathing and left me there to cry alone.

I opened my eyes. "All alone,like Kokoa."