Darling

"Wake her up, okay, I'm going for a walk...."

I turned and opened the door out to the hallway

"A walk, here?!" Satoshi said, sounding like a three year old. I turned and looked at him with a very calm expression.

"Your point?"

I turned and walked out of the room. I didn't have time to watch someone die again, for the 6 time.

I sighed and continued to walk fast. I could feel something creeping up behind me. I turned fast but saw nothing.

I started to run but I could hear someone breathing.

"Who's there?" I said not turning around but stopping.

I guess I stopped to sudden. I heard the person stumble and fall. I heard them stand back up and sigh.

"You sound really calm, unnatural." I sighed at who it was.

"Yeah, like homura from madoka magica...." another girl said.

"You really left satoshi alone with kokoa?" I said as Naomi and Ayumi stepped into the light.

"Why not?" Ayumi asked looking at me.

"Well, considering the fact that they both like each other and she's injured, that just gives him more reasons to show her 'comfort'." Naomi turned and ran back down the hallway to the room. I smirked and the look on Ayumi's face.

"Better go fetch your dog before she gets killed." I sighed turning around and continued to walk. I could hear silence now. I smiled at this, it was kinda nice...Kinda.

Then I heard footsteps again. I clenched my teeth and turned a around.

"Who's there?!" I snapped into the darkness.

"I'm still hear." Ayumi said stepping out of the shadows.

"I told you to go back didn't I?!" I yelled at her. She closed her eyes a little bit.

"You don't control my soul." I clenched my fists and looked at the floor.

"I'M NOT TRYING TO CONTROL YOU, CAN'T YOU ALL JUST SEE THAT I DON'T WANT TO WATCH ANYMORE PEOPLE DIE, CAN'T YOU ALL JUST TRY AND STAY SAFE SO I DON'T GO INSANE WATCHING ALL OF YOU DIE CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE?!"

I yelled and looked up as tears streamed down my face. I could see tears forming in Ayumi's eyes and I saw the others running up behind her.

"We're...we're sorry.." satoshi said looking at kokoa.

I took a deep breathe and sighed.

"Okay...how do we get outta here?" Ivory snuck up behind me and was at my shoulder by  now.

"I was told you do the charm again and you say it an extra  time for the spirit of Sachiko Shinozaki." I jumped at her sudden approach and clutched my chest.

"I think she's right..." Ayumi practically whispered. I felt a serious expression whip over my face and I turned and looked back at them.

"Let's do it!"

We all came to a stop at the stairs where yuka had died.

"Uh-oh, I lost my piece...." Naomi said checking her pockets. Just as I was about to offer mine satoshi handed her her his piece.

"Don't worry I have yuka's, it's fine!" He said holding up a yuka's piece.

"....I don't have a...piece anymore..." kokoa said as her face went pale.

"Oh!" I said pulling out kizami's piece I had found on the floor and handing it to her.

"It's okay, it's kizami's." She smiled and we all looked at each other ready to go. Ivory had the girls piece in her hand and the body in the other.

Satoshi looked at the building.

"Yuka, Yoshiki, morshige, mayu, shinohara, Yui- sensai, we will never forget you!"

He yelled at the building.

"Yeah, well I want to so cut the crap and let's go!"She yelled at him as we all took each other's hand. I held kokoa's and ivory's hand as Ayumi grabbed ivory's and satoshi. And Naomi grabbed satoshi and kokoa. I glanced up at satoshi. Our eyes met for a breed second and I nodded for him to begin.

"Sachiko we beg of you!"

Sachiko we beg of you!"

"Sachiko we beg of you!"

Sachiko we beg of you!" We all looked at each other and shoved or pieces in the middle.

"SACHIKO WE BEG OF YOU!"

There was a blinding light and I couldn't see anything....I heard something... a scream... the most horrified scream I have ever heard and it was... satoshi?!

I opened my eyes and we where in the classroom again.

"Kokoa we made it back!! Satoshi we...." I looked at where satoshi was supposed to be and saw the worst thing in the whole world. Ayumi and Naomi where holding satoshi's hands and then there was his arms... then it stopped. His arms where ripped of of his body and all I heard repeating In my head was that horrified scream.