Bio

AJ Aldaco

Male (Duh)

Age: 14

Height: 4,8 tall

Weight: 131.3

Inherited races: American, Hispanic, Irish and Japanese.

Physical appearance:

Average teenager build

A warm ivory skin color

Dark brown hair and eyes

The tip of his right feral tooth sticking out.

A faint scar on his left ankle, caused by a rabid possum.

He also has a birthmark on the back of his head but no one notices it with all of his hair in the way and he likes to keep it that way. Alot of kids made jokes about how it looked a booger coming out of the back of his head.

Clothing: Black shirt with a red star in the center chest, long length jean shorts, white medium calf socks with two violet lines and Grey shoes with orange laces.

(Edit) Sexuality: Bisexual.

Relatives:

Erin Aldaco (mother)

A white blonde woman

Javier Aldaco (father)

A Hispanic man

Background: Back then when he was younger, AJ used to actually be an out going and extrovert person. But after many fake freinds who all betrayed him and bullies making fun of his personal problems or emotionally manipulating him into doing things he started to grow more distant.

One day he decided to ask his mom if he could start a club to maybe make new friends and finally find others that like Lou Jitsu as much as he does. But one day when a bunch of jerks at school came tricked him, they kicked him out of his Lou Jitsu clubroom and turned it into their personal hangout spot. And that was the last straw. he kept away from bullies, weird or annoying people, just people in general and did things he enjoyed only at home or in secluded areas.

It didn't help anything when AJ realizes why his father is truly gone.

His father, Javier Aldaco left his family behind because he didn't actually want to have a kid. As if Javier is allowed to call them his family anymore. That day, he wanted to be alone forever, if there was a world with no one around and it would be just him, he would've taken the chance to go there with his mother.

That was until he met Luz. At the age of ten, his mother Erin couldn't afford a whole house and raise a kid on her own anymore. Luckily a couple friends of hers named Camilla Noceda and Manny Noceda moved in near the neighborhood they live in, mostly for a better hospital for Manny. They made it to the house to meet and live with their new roommates, for AJ it was a bit unbearable.

When AJ first met Luz, she was very energetic to meet him and even made comments of how small and cute he was. It was annoying him to the point he wanted to smack her mouth shut.

But the day after Manny died, everything changed around the house. Erin and Camilla were having a rough time recovering from their lost, Luz was quiet and unresponsive most of the time, and AJ didn't know how to respond to all of this, sure he was upset Manny died, but he didn't get know him like everyone else did.

AJ tried his best to cheer everyone up, but he had the most trouble with cheering Luz up. Something in him hated seeing such a depressed and dull look on her face all the time. He tried everything to cheer her up from making terrible jokes, to doing crazy and dangerous stunts.

But nothing worked. Until he remembered a book her dad left for her to read "The good witch, Azura." After an hour of convincing her to let him read the book to her, Luz finally gives in to his offer. After AJ read out a few chapters of her Azura's book to her as dramatically and theatrical as he could, he would see her face grow brighter in excitement, she even cheered for him to "let out more dazzle" as she put it and AJ did just that.

After that day, they both became inseparable, at times Luz would hug, cling and even give cute compliments about his height and would coo over how he hugs her and their mothers like teddy bears, which he eventually didn't mind receiving most of the time. Luz has even taught AJ how to speak Spanish.

One day AJ grew the courage to show Luz his favorite movie star, Lou Jitsu. After he showed Luz a movie about Lou Jitsu, she grew to love it. AJ was so thrilled by the news he actually shed a tear of pure happiness and gave Luz a big bear hug, which she returns.

From that day, they both grew to like each other as great friends, but what neither of them realize is during the time they've been friends, they both developed a crush on each other. Erin and Camilla know about them crushing on each other but they don't want to rush it or make it awkward for them.

One day for AJ's birthday, Luz was able to purchase a bear beanie with fuzzy balls for ears. At first he was a little annoyed because Luz, Erin and Camilla always joked about how he always hug them and was as small as a teddy bear. But this was a present Luz gave him with her hard earned allowance, so it became important to him. Just as much as Luz is important to him.

AJ doesn't seem like it but he can be actually be quite shy around authoritative figures, people he finds relatively scary or just new people. His main source of optimism is him having a family member or someone he genuinely likes around and tries to hold a sarcastic, slight annoying and dramatic attitude on his own or with someone he trusts, with him.